The Ribbajack

Started by The Skarzs, December 27, 2016, 12:57:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Whomever made the Ribbajack will choose his victim, and the Ribbajack will go do its bidding and is never seen again.
And if the victim has a special medallion that protects him, the Ribbajack will go and turn upon his maker.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Ribbajack

The Ribbajack raises itself up and sets its sights on Del. With surprising agility, it makes a dash for him, mouth agape and teeth rivaling the size of a dinosaur's.

But it stops part-way. There's something... something perhaps in Maudie's signature that it notices...

It leaves Del, just like that, and with a renowned furvor, charges toward the door of the room.

Jukka the Sling

*saunters casually into topic*  Hey, guys, what's going on--

*sees the Ribbajack*

*screams high enough to shatter glass and runs away*
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Captain Tammo

Welp, guess we know who summoned the Ribbajack.. Good thing there's not two, right!

hehe.... right?
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Delthion

Hmm, where'd that amulet go?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Captain Tammo

I don't know but I want one after seeing that o.O
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

The Skarzs

That one very lucky person in the whole world.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.