News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

I finished Redwall

Started by Zwilt the Shade, October 23, 2011, 01:35:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wot Wot!

Hello all!  Long time no see, wot!  Hope all is well with you chaps.

I was reading the Redwall series in order until around The Legend of Luke.  I got into them late, so I had a bit of freedom to jump around.

So here's the thing- I have 4 left to read:  Triss, Eulalia, High Rhulain, and Doomwyte.

Which would you recommend tackling next, or in what order would you read these four?

Much obliged, chaps!
All you cowards of the land and flotsam of the sea
Who murder, pillage, loot whene'er  you please
There's a Long Patrol a waitin', we'll greet you cheerfully,
You'll hear us cry 'Eulalia' on the breeze.

Folgrimeo

Personally I'd go for Triss. It's a bit unusual, but I liked that it tried to break away from its usual formula. Eulalia and Doomwyte have hints of trying new stuff too, and of those two I preferred Eulalia. And High Rhulain has some otters in it.

If you're looking for published order, it'd be Triss, High Rhulain, Eulalia, then Doomwyte.

Wot Wot!

Quote from: Folgrimeo on November 30, 2011, 02:50:58 AM
Personally I'd go for Triss. It's a bit unusual, but I liked that it tried to break away from its usual formula. Eulalia and Doomwyte have hints of trying new stuff too, and of those two I preferred Eulalia. And High Rhulain has some otters in it.

If you're looking for published order, it'd be Triss, High Rhulain, Eulalia, then Doomwyte.

Hey, a late thanks to you, Folgrimeo.  Just finished Triss and loved it!  Laughed at Scarum, wept for poor ole Shogg.  Thinking of picking up Eulalia next...again, thanks for the tip!
All you cowards of the land and flotsam of the sea
Who murder, pillage, loot whene'er  you please
There's a Long Patrol a waitin', we'll greet you cheerfully,
You'll hear us cry 'Eulalia' on the breeze.

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.