News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

They Thought Redwall Was Safe! (Is Redwall as Safe as they Say it is? Part 3!)

Started by Ashleg, February 23, 2017, 06:16:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

I am lost in a state of limbo. I don't know what to do with my characters.
Afagon definitely won't fight. Oriff might, but he has no real stake in the matter.
I have a plan for further down the road, but at the moment they aren't much use.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

Make. Them. Get. Into. Trouble.

(Be it accidental, I don't care. There's a whole bunch of characters in Redwall that snooping around could spark something with.)

LT Sandpaw

Are you wanting to skip past Petu and Fastooth's envoy mission and just have them arriving in force? I thought you controlled Gruddil, unless you wanna see if Sage is interested in rejoining. What say you master @Hickory ?

Also, is Rapshade speaking to Rayne at a later time, or at that morning when she's with Grant? Time has become a little confused.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Ashleg

You took control of Gruddil, remember? So do what you please with that.

And yeah- a later time. They're all at the same time now, after the multiple-hour jump. It's dark out.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Skarzs

I fear that my characters, if I did anything with them, would ruin the flow right now.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

It's fine, if you want to wait and come back in during the next morning that can work.

LT Sandpaw

Did Maxy just attack Bracklew, for attacking Fastooth, after mistakenly thinking Fastooth attacked Maxy? We have a mistake-attack triangle!

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Ashleg

Bracklew. Duuuuuuude.
Didn't see that coming.

Glad for Rappy, though, that she didn't Rayne on his parade.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

I can't tell what you're referring to- the pun or the fact Maxy accidentally stabbed his brother.  ;D

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg