News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

FOOOOOOOOOOD!!!

Started by Jarky Thistlebrush, August 14, 2019, 08:13:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarky Thistlebrush

I just decided I would make a blinkin' topic where y' just describe some food, wot wot. I wasn't sure what flippin' board t' put it in, so if anybeast has a better idea as t' where I could jolly well put it, tell me or move it y'self. I'll start:

A pile of honey-soaked raspberry pies lay steaming on the table. The hare picked one up, delighting in its light, warm feel against her paw. The pastry was crumbly and flaking. The hare bit into it, and immediately a myriad of flavours burst into her mouth. It was tart, stinging her tongue and cheeks, yet deliciously sweet, melting into her throat. The pastry was dry and crumbling, complementing the sweet raspberry and honey delightfully.

The hare swallowed and reached for another.

Recipes are welcome too.
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Keva Strongbow

I should go eat some nice, crunchy, orange, carrots  :D
"The world is changed by your example, not your opinion of it."

Jarky Thistlebrush

The crunchy carrots are snatched away from Keva by a shrewcook, who puts them in a succulent vegetable pie.
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

The Grey Coincidence

The vegetable pie is snatched up by a greedy ferret who scoffs it all on the spot.
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Jarky Thistlebrush

The ferret is promptly turned into delicious, smooth, sticky ferret puree.

The Grey Coincidence

Which makes anyone who drinks it feel bad and guilty.
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Jarky Thistlebrush

Fresh, crusty oatbread dotted with tiny bits of fruit and nuts.

lass of something much

berry pie with flaky pastery coated with honey  :P
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Kade Rivok

*Get's ready to start throwing cherry coke soda cake, then realizes he's in the wrong topic for that.*  Oh, uhh... imma just... yeah... byyyyyyyyyye
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱