A Winter to Freeze Your Heart RP

Started by Unimaginative, October 20, 2013, 12:31:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you wish to join the Purple Unicorn Army of Brazil, led by me?

Yes
No

rachel25

OOC: Just to say, Arya is the only one who knows Zanga personally. Now on with the snowball fight!
BIC: Zanga laughed, the squirrelmaid's aim must be off, she had missed him completely. Then the snow fell on top of him.
He spluttered, and shook himself, before making another snowball, and throwing it at the squirrelmaid, and then running at her, and leapt into the air. Hoping to tackle her into a snow drift.   

Faiyloe

Varta laughed as the snow fell on Zangas head. Her eyes grew wide with surprise as he charged at her. She swung her self up on to the tree branch which was now free of snow and leaped down on top of Zanga. 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

rachel25

Zanga saw the squirrelmaid jump into the tree, she landed on top of him. He jumped into the snow drift anyway, and rolled over, and held her in the drift.

Jetthebinturong

Zu sighed in exasperation as he watched the scene unfold "What children these abbey beasts are to be sure" he turned to face his apprentice "what say you Kogane?" he was hit in the face by a snowball. He wiped snow from his eyes to see Kogane running off in a fit of laughter. Scooping snow of the ground, he chased after his apprentice "Get back here you young rip!"
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

rachel25

Zanga was hit by a stray snowball, he then jumped up, and began to throw snowballs at everyone who showed their face.
He then decided something, and ran off to find a good spot to build a snow-fort. 

Faiyloe

OOC: I just tried to jump on your head you can't ignore that...

Dannflower Reguba

Ervoyce was, to say the least, amused with the antics of the other beasts. But what really set him laughing was when Kogane dared to pelt his master with a snowball. Now THAT was funny! The squirrel was laughing so hard he almost fell over. He decided to assist the Sensei in his quest to assault the miscreant by packing a hard snowball. He was well attuned to throwing things, and was deadly accurate. He waited to see what type of pattern was being pursued by the runner. He smiled, "gotcha now naughty little beast!" He side-armed the snowball so that it would appear to be way off target if Kogane had the presence of mind to peak behind him every so often, but the snowball would curve hard. It was a blur anyway, so he probably wouldn't see it coming.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

rachel25

Quote from: Faiyloe on December 06, 2013, 04:44:25 PM
OOC: I just tried to jump on your head you can't ignore that...
OOC: I know, I replied to that.
Quote from: rachel25 on December 05, 2013, 03:34:07 PM
Zanga saw the squirrelmaid jump into the tree, she landed on top of him. He jumped into the snow drift anyway, and rolled over, and held her in the drift.
See  ;D
BIC: Zanga had found a good spot to build his snow fort. In between a big ash tree, and the Abbey wall. Yes, it would do.
He began collecting some sticks that would form the back of the fort. Then he began pushing snow towards his chosen spot.
Zanga noticed some kids running out of the Abbey to join in the snowball fight. Well the more the merrier. 

Faiyloe

OOC: Oops  :P Didn't see that

BIC: Vatra jumped up and ran after Zanga. He was building a fort... Next to a tree... a grin slowly spread across her face. She looked at the tree trying to figure out the best way to sneak up on it with out Zanga seeing. her eyes were drawn to the top of the tree and a light bulb went off. She turned around and ran back inside the abbey building. 

rachel25

Zanga was almost finished building his snow-fort. It was really spacious inside. He could sit up, and not go through the ceiling. Now that, the fort was finished, Zanga began to make snowballs. He lined them up next to the entrance, ready to grab, and fire.

Faiyloe

OOC: There is a ceiling? how can you throw snowballs with a ceiling?

Jetthebinturong

Kogane looked back and jumped to the side narrowly avoiding Ervoyce's snowball but unwittingly jumping into the path of Zu's. Kogane clasped a hand to his head, there was definitely ice in that "Sensei! Sono yukidaruma wa, sono naka ni kori o motte ita!"
"Tabun kore wa, anata ga shorai-teki ni anata no meue no yukidama o nagete kangaenaosu tame ni o oshie shimasu"
"Chansu wanai!" Kogane lobbed a tightly packed snowball at his sensei. The snowball hit Zu in the eye and he swore in Hakaanese. Rubbing his eye, he looked at his apprentice "Your for it now young one!"
Kogane unbuckled his armour revealing a loose-fitting red tunic underneath, he took up a fighting stance and grinned "Come and have a go if you think you're hard enough"
Zu smiled as he unbuckled his own armour "What strange sayings these westerners have, eh Kogane?" He launched a kick at his apprentice. Zu was fast as lightning but Kogane was faster, he leaped over the kick and landed a hard punch on his sensei's jaw. As he was pulling his arm away, Zu caught him by the wrist with one hand and threw his own punch with the other. The blow was hard and it sent Kogane to the floor but almost immediately the marten was on his feet again, dancing from foot to foot as he took up a boxing stance.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

rachel25

Quote from: Faiyloe on December 06, 2013, 05:42:19 PM
OOC: There is a ceiling? how can you throw snowballs with a ceiling?
OOC: He'll crouch by the door, and throw them before going back in.  ;D I did something like that a few winters ago.

Cornflower MM

OOC: Sorry, people! Yay for snowballs!!

BIC: Arya shrieked "Zanga!!" When other snowballs hit her in in the eyes, she fell to the ground, unable to see. Then she heard some laughing!! The nerve! She thought. pawing the snow out of her eyes, she fell somebeast stepping on her. that did it! she made one of her specials snowballs and threw it toward a Brother, since he seemed to be the one to stomp on her. (Her Special snowballs are huge, very easy to throw, and deadly in a unavoidable way)

Faiyloe

Vatra came to the window right by the tree and looked down. Zanga had built a roof that was not part of her plan. she climbed out on to the branch anyway and climbed down the tree she jumped nimbly from the last branch landing behind the fort. She then took a stick and began to drill a peephole in the back wall.