News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Forbidden Truce ~ Chapter Two, Trust to Ashes.

Started by Faiyloe, May 29, 2014, 12:51:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

"Harm, harm? All more for charm. . ." Zuzucath threw a dagger hidden in his ripped-up shirt, running off cackling.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

OOC: No, I don't mind if she dies.....Although it would be useful if she carries a report to Bryony.

rachel25

Orvil had reached the Gatehouse, Donavin now some way behind, but still hobbling quickly. "David! David get your bushy tail over here now!" Orvil shouted.
Adlais was standing nearby, he had seen to Orvil's men, and now wanted to see what happened, when he heard a loud banging on the gates. He ran up the wall steps, and looked over the wall. "Can't you guys just get lost!" He shouted, then spotted some of his mates down in the grounds, and called for them to join him on the walltop.

Cornflower MM

"Oh, for heaven's sake I want to TALK!" Bryony shouted up at the otter on the battlements, tapping a footpaw. "Open the gates, or I declare war." She called, dead serious.

Faiyloe

David finished off the honey bun and said with a dangerous twinkle in his now green eyes "Oi you insultin' me, Cuz it's not working,"  He fallowed Orvil to the gate house but at his own pace.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Cornflower MM

OOC: Faiy, Orvil didn't go to the Walltop. He went to the Gatehouse.

Faiyloe

Cornflower MM

OOC: It can get confusing, huh? Usually you're the one correcting me....... :P

BIC: "Oh, joy." Arya muttered, testing her dagger again. This time, it was sharpened satisfactory. She tucked it back into it's hiding spot, and moved the chair so it was facing the door, and sat down on it.

AbbotAlf0809

OOC: What if the soldier does and Jallek brings it back? Just wonderin

Cornflower MM

OOC: Okay....How on earth he might manage that, I have no idea.

BIC: The dagger hit the soldier very close to the heart, and she fell down, almost but not quite dead yet.

OOC: There you go. PP her and work ya magic.

rachel25

Adlais scowled down at Lady Bryony, then turned, and spotted Donavin. He yelled down to him, and to Orvil. "Hey! Sires! Your needed up here!"
Donavin saw one of his soldiers calling him, he saw Orvil turn, and head off toward the steps. So he hurried after him.

Faiyloe

David heard Adlais call but did not follow Orvil. This was obviously not his business. Instead he entered the gatehouse to find Arya seated in a chair across from him.

"Hello, my dear," he said with a wink.   

Rusvul

As Donavin and Orvil ascended the walltops, he had called backwards to David, 'Do nothing! I will return shortly,' and climbed the stairs after them.

Faiyloe

David had heard Voxx but because he didn't take orders form any one except Orvil he didn't listen.

rachel25

Orvil reached the top of the stairs first, and when he looked down he swore. Then Donavin turned up, and he swore, a lot more rudely than Orvil, but that was just the case between the two of them.