News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Minecraft redwall server!

Started by Gears, November 24, 2011, 03:27:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gears

i am hosting a server in minecraft! i will be building all of mossflower, and i need experienced builders and people who know alot of every buildings location and architecture! everyone who wants to join, send me a private message, and i will give you the ip!
Yeah, I do stuff sometimes.

Captain Tammo

Sounds fun! But I only have minecraft LITE on my iPad :-\
When it's finished, could you put a video of it on YouTube or this site? I'd love to see how it turns out!!!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Gears

Yeah, I do stuff sometimes.

Icefire

Smacks forehead
I read that and thought "Minesweeper" and wondered how on earth you could make a Redwall server for that! :P
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Matthias720

While I do not consider myself a super builder, I do know a thing or two about interior decorating (imagine that). Do you need someone to do anything like that?

Skipper

i dont have minecraft but i will consider it when i see what it looks like

Taggerung The Otter

For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Coobreedan

I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

eualaia

do ye HAVE to buy it or is it free?
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Skipper

you have to buy it, the full vrsion hasent been released but if you have the beta version which is the current one you pay for you get that for free.
im not a minecraft expert so im not completely sure

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Minecraft 1.0 was released back in Novermber, so it's full price now, at $26.95.
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away