RP: A Mountain's Call

Started by Muse, November 07, 2011, 03:50:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muse

Let's get goin!

Detracale Spike-fist was angry.
They had been sailing for months, with nowhere to hide his massive treasure trove of shells, axes, and lusterous stones. He stood at the keel of Deathdrum, growling angril as he pawed his huge flint axe.
"Ronja! Get'r rear ova hea!" The fox scurried to his captain. Detracale tapped his long claws against the keel. "Signal ta Yakuta." Ronja lit the torches that were nailed to the keel and unhinged one, waving it at Yakuta in the sea-speak of pirates. In a moment, another waving light appeared in the direction of the Long Shroud. It neared, and Yakuta waved in salute. "Captain?"
But Detracale ignored her, and stared in awe at the massive volcano that loomed out of the mist.

Do not fear the unknown. It cannot hurt you.
What is truly worth fearing is the known.
By Muse

Mad Maudie

Lilith was picking lilies by the side of a Lilly-pad covered Lilly pond  ::) ::)
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Muse

Li-li-li-li (don't you just hate accidental alliterations?  ;) ;D

Foxuld opened his salt-stung eyes, then closed them again. The big badger pawed weakly at his belt and emitted a croaky sigh of relief. Hunter, Tripe, Stripe, and Slit were all there. He slid Tripe out of its halter and tried to use the small flint blade to pull himself out of the tide, but it was no use. So he lay back down and allowed himslef to succumb to the groping waves.
He fell into a deep stupor, and did not hear the voices.
"Wot's this, lads?"
A grunt. "Whew! I knowest not, Skipper, but whatever it may be, it remaineth enormous!"
"Messmates, git this pore beast up. C'mon, the Rhulain'll want teh speak to 'im."
Willing paws lifted the badger up and out of the wet sand.
By Muse

Troy Troodon

Suddenly A strange and unfamiliar marching sound is heard from a distance.
So what if I'm crazy? Atleast I admit my insanity.

Muse

Okay, just tell me, what are you? I mean, your character. Check out the thread "The Mysteries I: A Mountain's Call." Tell us about your character there.
By Muse

Muse

Foxuld awoke as he hit the sand, the paws letting him drop. He opened his eyes and looked around. A flash of realization hit him! Green Isle! He had been here with Rhulain, barely a season ago!
A gruff-looking otter nodded at him as he shook his javelin. "Ahoy there mate. Pretty poor welcome t' our fair isle. Can ye use those."
Foxuld drew Hunter and Tripe. "Yes, friend. What is that!"
"Aki, aki, kiya kiya!" Wild cries pierced the dawn as small figures leapt down from far-off trees. The otter squinted angrily.
"Tha's the monkeys, buckoe. We've been fightin' em since we came 'ere. Well, I hope you can use those paw-cutters, cause 'ere they come!"
The tide of monkeys hit the small group of otters like a thunderbolt.
By Muse

Troy Troodon

Monkey Lt.: Halt!
The monkeys halted, there were atleast 30 of them, mainly on foot with spears and and a few archers but also a couple on horseback. including the head sergent.

Monkey Lt. speaks: Creatures of the forest, We are the soilders of The Simian Empire, Curtosy of King Harraie.

These our are lands, So you head elsewhere or be forced to face out rath.

Muse

By Muse

Troy Troodon

Monkey Lieutenant: What is your choice forest dwellers?

Muse

Ummm, let's go for Golden Tamarins and Howler Monkeys-Goldens more high-rank
By Muse

Troy Troodon

Quote from: Muse on November 07, 2011, 10:27:44 PM
Ummm, let's go for Golden Tamarins and Howler Monkeys-Goldens more high-rank
Oke-Doke.

Muse

Edit: The big otter stepped forward. "We ain't leavin', monkey. I' fact, her Highness's gettin' sick o' ye an' yer rabble. So, nah, we're stayin' put!"
Another Tamarin raised his flint spear when..
sssshhhhh...thunk!
He fell, poleaxed by Hunter. Foxuld bounded forward and drew the bigger tow axes, Stripe and Tripe. "You ready, monkeys? "

By the by, sorry, but no horses.  :)
By Muse

Troy Troodon

Monkey Lieutenant: So be it, Defend your Selves Rodents!

The lieutenant and his seconds at command dismounted from their steeds and persuade the first attack by foot.

A couple tamarans fired twice into the air and thus mortally wounded an unexpecting otter.

Plugg Firetail

Ronja looked up in awe at the great volcano in their path. It had to be the biggest thing on earth. He thought he saw a flame coming up from the top. "Uh, Cap'n......

Ooc:I'll assume the volcano is still active. Otherwise we wouldn't have all those legends.

Muse

Yep.

Detracale shook himslef. he must stay focused. If he played his cards right, this could be the perfect treasure cove.
"All right, scum , le's ge' a move on! Ronja, Streamsprit, once we ge' close 'a land, jump 'oo the shore an' scout abou'. Hep'sa, ge' the Sea Scour aroun' us, keep wa' over the bea'. Yakuta, 'ake 'er in."
He strode over to the tiller and guided the Deathbell onto the sand. They were here!
By Muse