RP: Fanglor the wicked

Started by Mad Maudie, December 08, 2011, 03:54:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwall Musician

The creature who Gring Slingpaw stopped was was Ida. She had finished hiding the dibbuns safely in their dormitory. "The Abbot, well, he may be in the gatehouse. See he and Sister Larem are doing research on something or another." Ida went off, "Come, we shall go see."
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Skipper

Skipper nodded to Revlyn, glad she was there to look after the young otter pup. "Aye, maybe we can have it in a feast!" he chuckled slightly and slipped quietly into the pond he popped up and said to Revlyn "Where is the little villain?" He dived down again but this time he stopped as he saw Dinan behind some rushes right above he greyling, Skipper swam up to Revlyn, he patted her arm and showed her "You stay near the greyling while I go and grab Dinan all quiet like."

Mad Maudie

Mallow stood by waiting knowing who skipper picked to do what job was the best at that job and hers was to sit and wait for her little brother, then she saw a new squirrel talking with Ida knowing skipper dinan would be safe, so she made her way to the new comer
"Hello the name is mallow what is yours?" she asked making a simple bow she raised her eyebrows at the squirrel.

OOC oh and @Brookeskimmer on the signup you said Gring Slingpaw was a boy now you are saying her which id it?
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Ceteruler

The horde of Fanglor stood watching, rats, ferrets, weasels, and stoats. They were witnessing the punishment of ones who failed the command of Fanglor the Wicked. Fanglor himself stood flanked by Caick, an officer, and Grat, his trusted seer.
  The stoat lay grovelling at Fanglor's feet, along with three other rats, who were moaning piteously. "Aw, I'm sorry, sir, really, I am, but the squirrel was too fast! We couldn't catch it! Please have mercy!"
The weasel, Fanglor the Wicked, growled at the lackey. "Gah, what use is it to me to have fools and idiots in my service?! Now we've lost the element of surprise, and it's all thanks to you, Halik!" He reached into a sheath and pulled out a dagger, smiling evilly. "Now, Halik, do you see this blade?"
The stoat picked up his head. "Yes, sir!"
"Do you know what it's for?"
The stoat gulped. "Uuh, for cuttin' things, sir?"
Fanglor frowned and shook his head. "Wrong. It's for killing, Halik. And do you know who it kills?"
Halik trembled violently. "N-n-n-o, s-s-sir. Wh-what d-d-d-d-oes it k-k-k-kill?"
"Fools and idiots like you!" A couple minutes later, Halik was dead after just one cut on the forehead, poisoned by Fanglor's blade."
Fanglor cleaned his blade on the grass as he spoke. "Now, as for you three," he continued, "You had to have something to do with the escape of the squirrel. For that, you should deserve death, should they not, my army?" Here he pointed the blade to all around him. "Aye!" Shouted the horde.
Fanglor laughed. "Ah ha ha ha ha! Well, you sentenced the punishment- go to it, my minions!" With a delighted cry, the mob jumped upon the three rats, who barely had a chance to scream. He pointed at three random soldiers. "You three, go and throw these into the river. These hunks of flesh are no more useful than they were alive!"

Mad Maudie

OOC um a little less gory if you please CR, and make sure you read everything including the main page thanks oh and i will be a Ferret in your command named Carick (Care-ick) who is a female and older. please revise your first post with there profiles if you will thanks  ;)
BIC
Carick watched with disgust as the horde fell on the vermin she watched her lord till she decided it was a good time
"Lord Fanglor. me mate was killed by the Squirrel i would like Te ave permission to help kill er when the time comes?" she asked and waited for his reply.
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Ceteruler

Ooc: ok I made some edits and added you.
Bic
Fanglor watched the three others carry the dead bodies off. "Permission granted, Carick. The squirrel means nothing to me. But you will have to work pretty hard if you want to catch that one." He turned to his seer. "Grat! Have your omens told you of anything new?" The wizened rat bowed to his master. "There are no new signs, my Lord, but be sure that you heed the warnings doublefold mow that the Redwallers know we are here."
Fanglor nodded. "Well spoken. Has my tent been set up?"
"Yes, my Lord."
"Very good. I shall go there."

BrookSkimmer

(OOC: I'll go with Gring being a girl. I'll change it in my sign up post.)

Revlyn waited with her attention locked on the greyling.

"Ok Skip, I'll keep an eye on the brute fer ya. Let me know if you need 'elp with anything."

She swam back and forth with her javelin.

______

Gring followed Ida to the abbot. She walked right up and began speaking.

"Abbot, this matter is urgent. I've just come from where a large horde is. They are on their way towards Redwall. We must prepare for an attack!"

Skipper

Skipper dived through the water and snatched Dinan. Skipper held him up while the young otter moaned "Go back, go back, I dropped me lucky pebble." Dinan pleaded "Sure shipmate." Skip placed Dinan on the bank and dived down, picking up the pebble Dinan had indicated, and snatched it up. The grayling opened his eye and Skipper leaped out of the water and on to the bank and quick as a flash. "Phew! Lucky that fish is slow and old, wonder how it go there anyway." Turning to Dinan he showed him the pebble and asked. "Happy now?" Dinan took the stone "Ugh! the pebble bees all wetted now" Skipper stared in amazement as Dinan tossed the pebble back into the pond. "You little monster. Of course it's wet, you took it into the pond with you.

Mad Maudie

'Hahaha Hehe dinan you should have known it would be wet hehe Sorry Skipper he still little you know hehe" she fell over laughing especially when dinan said "I need to find a new one i fink!" he said searching the ground for a good stone.
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Mad Maudie

did everyone just forget this?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Ceteruler

BrookSkimmer

OOC: I would love to keep this one going. I will repeat some of my last post and hopefully things will pick up.

BIC:
Gring followed Ida to the abbot. She walked right up and began speaking.

"Abbot, this matter is urgent. I've just come from where a large horde is. They are on their way towards Redwall. We must prepare for an attack!"

Abbot Liam was a mouse of older seasons. He was quite taken aback by the news but made orders right away.

"My thanks to you for bringing us news in time to prepare friend Gring. Now, I must speak with Daniel and Skipper."

The abbot sought about until he came across the abbey warrior and the Skipper of otters. He spoke quickly. "Friends, we are soon to be under attack. There is a horde heading for the abbey. Please, we must mobilize defenses!"

Skipper

Skipper's face turned into an expression of disbelif. "But father, how can you be sure?" Trusting that the Abbot knew what he was doing, he started telling him what must be done. "We need all the dibbuns inside, perhaps we could send someone out to gather some warriors from Mossflower like squirrels and the like, or just ring the bell." Skipper patted his sling and pouch of stones to check they were secure and ready before speaking. "We need to discuss what to do between the sensible and old enough creatures so we have a proper plan to go off of.

Mad Maudie

"What is it skip?" Mallow asked picking up Dinan, Coming up Mag said the exact thing "'What is it Skip?"
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Skipper

Skipper turned his head slightly towards Mallow. "The Abbot, says there's vermin headed this way." Skipper replied "After all these seasons of peace." he muttered mainly to himself, he smiled at Dinan "You should take him inside." he said quietly to Mallow.