News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

A Fox's Fate

Started by Gonff the Mousethief, January 02, 2015, 05:09:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashenwyte

Aethslath shouted at the fox "Oi you there, call a hare by his name doncha know ol' chap wot? Anyway, give me a map you fox!". He could hear something behind him, he could identify lupine movements, lupine movements, "Egads, it's a wolf!", he shouted before running away from the wolf and to the fox camp.

"He makes me sick and tired of him, gah!" she fumed before arming herself with a rolling pin, a staff, and a violin and donning her scarlet cloak. "He'll be in big trouble when I see him next!" she screamed before running into the forest.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

LT Sandpaw

Moken didn't even try to stop the fleeing rabb-Hare, he was more concerned about the word wolf, that was a creature he recognized.
"Get back er, warn the rest!" Moken yelled back at the running hare before drawing his broadsword, the blade slid free of it's bindings and Moken took up the ready stance.
"Stop wolf!" For once Moken's voice did not waver or stutter and he stood ready to stop the creature with his life if he must.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Lady Ashenwyte

Aethslath smiled bitterly, he knew what had to be done. With a loud "Yaaah!!!", he threw his discus at the fox.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Unimaginative

"We don't have their numbers or strength..." began Stent, then trailed off, hearing noise from outside. "That sounds like Moken. We should go see what's going on." Stent limped to the door, then looked back, waiting for Marshall.
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Gonff the Mousethief

"Aye!"
Marshall went out of the door with Stent. He looked out, and saw Moken with his sword drawn ready to attack.
"Moken! What are you doing!"
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

The Mask

Garen heard the cries. He did not know the hare was allied with foxes. Before he could react, the discus smashed into his leg, breaking it. He cried out in pain.I can still make something out of this. If I hide, I can kill a fox as it comes pass.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

LT Sandpaw

Even as the hares discus hit the wolf Moken lunged forward hoping to score an early hit, yelling to warn the camp, "Yaaaaargh!"

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Lady Ashenwyte

Aethslath dodged the fox's attack, drew his mace and struck at the fox's head, hoping to crack it open.

Gonff the Mousethief

Marshall ran. He dashed over near the action and loaded his bow. The arrow left.
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Lady Ashenwyte

OOC: Isn't that PPing?

Gonff the Mousethief

OOC: It shouldn't be, Marshall just shot the arrow, I can re-do it if you want me to.
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on January 05, 2015, 01:58:09 AM
and sunk into the wolf's shoulder.

I think this should be omitted.

Gonff the Mousethief

OOC: OK, I changed it. Hope its all set now!  ;)
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on January 05, 2015, 02:49:56 AM
OOC: OK, I changed it. Hope its all set now!  ;)

OOC: That should do the trick.

BIC: Martha heard something, when she went further she recognised it as the sounds of battle. She rushed to the place, only to be hit by an arrow in the shoulder, causing the lantern in her hand to fly off and hit a wooden wall, setting it on fire.

Gonff the Mousethief

Marshall was shocked that the arrow hit a hare, but was even more shocked that the wall had caught on fire! He ran towards the guards on duty.
''Get water fast! Ill get more troops! Stay on that wolf as well!''
The blue fox ran for the barracks, and rang the alarm bell, ordering troops to control the situation.
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.