Just a short walk to Redwall Abbey RP.

Started by Lady Ashenwyte, March 21, 2015, 05:13:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashenwyte

OOC: Everyone who is in this RP, you are on the road to the Abbey or somewhere close by (Or in the Abbey.)

Julia was on the road to the Abbey, hoping to offer some healing services there. Her staff thumping against the earth was the only sound that was heard through the woods, for a hidden evil was watching, waiting for the right moment to strike.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Givanell

OOC: This shall be my first entry in this RP, so I wish to say that it is a real pleasure to be able to post in this RP. I'm sure we are all going to have plenty of fun!

BIC: Melody was rather peculiar for a mouse, with jet black fur rather then the average shade of brown or occasional reddish hue. More often then not, she was mistaken for a thin rat. Being taller then most mice only assisted to pronounce this unlucky mishap It was only close scrutiny that you could tell this was a mouse. But despite this, Melody swore she would find Redwall and gain admittance. Even if she looked like a Rat, she had heard tales and stories of Redwall Abbey from Southsword, where she struggled to obtain the position of Sword Master. And train the new recruits. Striding with renewed purpose, Melody traveled the dusty path to Redwall.

OOC: I do hope this is an acceptable introduction. Please inform me if I need re-write it.
Der Tod ist aber ein Leben lang Weg.

Lady Ashenwyte

OOC: The intro's fine!  :) Should Melody meet with Julia?
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Hickory

OOC: No! meh heh heh heh...

BIC: Fardan strode along the ath, to the south, having just caught sight of the great Abbey. He did not notice Melody walking in the same direction, until a sudden flash of sun silhoutted the young mousemaid. He immediately ran off the path into the woodlands, making sure the mousemaid didn't see him. He thought it was a good hiding place, but he wasn't sure.

OOC: Givanell, you can have Melody notice Fardan or not.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Givanell

OOC: I feel that might become necessary... Should my plan succeed.

BIC: Melody was relishing the warm sunlight bathing her face as she walked with half-open eyes. Suddenly, there was a swift movement in the corner of her eye. And she turned her head slightly to try and catch sight of the beast, and with the amount of noise this beast was making she knew it was not an experienced thief.... If it was thief at all. Melody thought to herself. And she kept walking pretending not to notice that a beast had scurried of the path. However, when she almost reached the stop where the beast had disappeared. And with speed worthy of an Adder, charged the beast lurking amidst the shrubbery.

Hickory

Fardan swiftly rolled to the right and sprang p, rapier point at the ready. "Who is it?" He yelled out.

Givanell

Melody saw the beast roll out of the way and turned abruptly to face the creature, freeing her shortsword with the easy grace of an experienced sword fighter. She faced the beast, remaining ready for action. Should the beast attempt to attack. Then her eyes met a pair of Dazzling green oval eyes. Then she assessed the beast. Facing Melody was a towering Wildcat. Readying her blade, Melody formed a defensive stance. Then the cat yelled "Who is it?" Melody's ear's flattened in her helmet. The Wildcat's voice was more of a Booming roar then a shout. Melody's eye's hardened as she replied coolly, "Sword Master of Southsword, Whom am I addressing?"

Hickory

OOC: You can downsize Fardan's... majesty. He is a just a wildcat.

BIC: "Fardan the Wildcat, Blademaster of the North. Say, you don't happen to be heading to the Abbey, do you?' Fardan cocked a paw toward the building.

Givanell

OOC: I figured it would have been appropriate given the circumstances.

BIC: Melody lowered her blade somewhat, studying the Wildcat. His ready stance, and almost perfect balance indicated he was quite agile. Even for a Cat. And his grip on the Rapier's hilt told Melody that this was a beast to be reckoned with. Melody's ear's perked up a little as the Wildcats volume dropped. "I am indeed traveling to the Abbey of Redwall." Melody replied, with only the slightest hint of suspicion. "Why do you wish to know?" Melody asked, still with her blade lowered but ready for action. Her blue eyes still assessing the Wildcat.

Hickory

The wildcat shrugged, sheathing his rapier. "Eh, just wondering. There's no need for violence, you know. Maybe we could go together. Strength in numbers."

Givanell

Melody slowly, and suspiciously sheathed her short-sword. And held out her paw. "Melody, Former Sword Master of Southsword." Melody smiled slightly at the awkwardness of the Wildcats words. "I do apologize for the sudden appearance with my blade, one never knows who might be trying to rob a traveler in these uncertain times."

Hickory

Fardan nodded. "I was attackeed by a few vermin a while back, but they were easy to deal with." Walking out of the woodlands and onto the path, Fardan continued traveling toward the Abbey.

Givanell

Melody nodded thoughtfully to herself. "I thought something smelled rather rank somewhere along the path." She told Fardan as she accompanied him down the path to the Abbey of Redwall. They had walked for a while before Melody broke the silence. "If you do not mind my asking, but what brings you to Redwall?" Melody asked, a little more then curious.

Hickory

Fardan gave what might be the hint of a smile. Keeping his eyes straight, he responded. "It's more than hard to stay alive up in the North, let alone safe. I figured coming down south might be better, not just because of the temperature. I heard Redwall was the best place to stay, so I made it my destination."

Givanell

Melody looked side-long at Fardan while maintaining step. "I, see." Melody responded slowly. As though measuring what she was saying. "It is not easy in Southsword either, the beasts there are no fools. Thy are quite crafty, not just the foxes. But Stoats, mice. The whole lot." Melody said while watching Fardan for his reaction.