News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

I WAS HERE

Started by Ally046, October 02, 2023, 05:46:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ally046

How the game works:

• Post "I was here, now and then, 1(count of how many times you've posted), 1st(count of how many of total posts)"
  • Compete for bragging rights XD

For example, Ill start us off:

I was here, now and then, 1, 1st

(Next poster would say: I was here, now and then, 1, 2nd)
Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah vaz 'ere, na' und zen, 1, 2nd
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Ally046

I was here, now and then, 2, 3rd
Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah vaz 'ere, na' und zen, 2, 4th

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

WorshipTiria

I was here now and then, 1st, 4th.
I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: WorshipTiria on October 19, 2023, 12:19:59 AMI was here now and then, 1st, 5th.
Corrected.

Ah vaz 'ere, na' und zen, 3, 6th

WorshipTiria

Wouldn't yours be the sixth?

I was here, now and then, 2, 7th.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: WorshipTiria on October 20, 2023, 02:33:20 AMWouldn't yours be the sixth?

Ach... *Correctz me previouz pozt*

Ah vaz 'ere, na' und zen, 4, 8th

WorshipTiria

I was here, now and then, 3rd and 9th

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah vaz 'ere, na' und zen, 5, 10th

WorshipTiria

I was here now and then, 4th and 11th.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah vaz 'ere, na' und zen, 6, 12th

WorshipTiria

I was here now and then, 5th, 13th

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah vaz 'ere, na' und zen, 7, 14th

Verdauga

I've been here before. . .
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)