News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

the 'what if' game

Started by Vulpin, August 02, 2011, 10:31:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiria Wildlough

Wow. Interesting. :o :D
But you didn't ask a question. And by the way, what does deja vu mean? ???
What if Chickenhound had been killed, and not become Slagar?
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Redwall Musician

(Well deja vu mean a feeling of having already experienced the present situation)

Mattimeo would have never been kiddnapped. Orlando and Auma would have never been to Redwall. Mattimeo would have probably been a brat forever. He may have never married Tess, which means Martin Jr. would have never been born. Ironbeak would have still attacked Redwall, but with Matthias, Basil, and Jess there he would not have held it so long. And Cheek would never had come into the picture.

What if Martin had died in battle?
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Icefire

Which battle? If at Marshank, it's possible Tsarmina would not have been defeated. If in Mossflower, I believe James Gryphon already answered that and he can articulate it far better than I can, so go look for his answer. :D

What if Rose couldn't make eagle noises?
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Nightfire

Interesting.......however, the question was "what if Ranguvar Foeseeker had not died?" You changed it so that she wasn't killed fighting on the Goreleech, but she died anyway. That doesn't really answer the question, because she just dies anyways. NEXT QUESTION!!!!

What if Martin the Warrior had not recieved his awesome sword made from a falling star??
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Tiria Wildlough

He would have fought Tsarmina with another weapon, and maybe lost the battle. :(
What would have happened if the above situation had occurred?
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

The world of Redwall Abbey would immideately crash out of existence without the beloved Martin the Warrior.

What if the woodlanders had not destroyed Kotir, living there instead of in Redwall Abbey?
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Tiria Wildlough

I dunno...they might have renamed it Redwall, but if they hadn't destroyed Kotir, they might not have been able to oust Tsarmina from it, so the war might have been a lot longer.
What if Martin had not been captured by Badrang, and had been there to meet his father?
I'm not a hipster.

Dannflor

then vilu daskar would have gotten a big whip-pen
would if Tsarmina never existed

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Coobreedan

Redwall would never of been built. O_O

What if Cluny attacked Brockhall instead of Redwall?
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Dannflor

matthias would have fallin of the tree
would if song never met dann

Song Swifteye

Dann would of had a lot of trouble gettin the tapestry
give em blood an vinegar chaps

Redwall Musician

You forgot to post the next question.

What if Rose had been in a wheelchair?
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Dannflor

she would have never gotten killed

would if you got the whole series of redwall from your aunt

Nightfire

Then I would be very happy.  ;D I'm still lacking Doomwyte, Eulalia, Sable Quean, Marlfox, and one other...

What if Salamandastron didn't exist?

(anyone can answer, but I'm kinda hoping for one of James Gryphon's essays. ;) That was a hint, by the way.)

Tiria Wildlough

There would probably not be a book called Lord Brocktree, Martin's sword might not have been forged, Sunflash the Mace would have had nowhere to go, Lord Rawnblade wouldn't have helped to defeat Gabool, there would not be a book called Salamandastron, Lord Russano would not have arrived with help at the end of Taggerung, Lady Melesme would not have sent the Redwallers a drum, Tiria would not have gotten her armour, Maudie wouldn't have been sent to find Gorath the Flame...and that's all I know.
I'm no JG when it comes to essays, but it's clear that a lot of things depend on Salamandastron. ;)

What if Vizka Longtooth had killed Gorath?
I'm not a hipster.