News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Story

Started by Matthias720, September 26, 2011, 02:39:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matthias720

Here's how this one works. Every time you post you add a sentence to this story. Feel free to creative, but remember, this is not a role-play . I repeat, THIS IS NOT A ROLE-PLAY. Do not put yourself or a character of yourself into the story. This story is meant to be a mutual effort on everyone's part. Let's keep things orderly and have a good time. ^_^

I'll start with: One day there was a guy named Jim, who dreamed of eating the perfect pizza.

James Gryphon

Unfortunately, he had a problem: He was allergic to tomato sauce.
« Subject to editing »

Redwall Musician

So he sent a text to the local pizza shoppe, and asked for a sauce-less pizza.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

James Gryphon

But the text message bounced back. "Message undeliverable", the screen said. "Please contact your service provider if the problem persists."
« Subject to editing »

Redwall Musician

So Jim called his mom, Jenny, and asked if she could make the pizza.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Lily

Jenny was busy organising a dinner party, so she told him she didn't have time to make a pizza.

James Gryphon

As all else had failed, Jim decided to go to the store and buy some things to make his own pizza.
« Subject to editing »

Redwall Musician

On arriving at the store he found he had lost his wallet.

Lily

He retraced the steps he took to get to the store, patting his pockets to make sure his wallet really was missing.

Tiria Wildlough

He met this girl, walking her otter down the street, and she had his wallet in her hand.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

DanielofRedwall

The man became frightened, as he was also allergic to otters.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Redwall Musician

But the girl didn't notice he was frightened, walked up to him anyways, and said, "Is this your wallet, sir?"

Matthias720

Jim suddenly started sneezing violently, startling the girl.

Nightfire

The girl was angry at being startled, so she walloped him with a giant feather pillow! :D
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Taggerung_of_Redwall

After that, Jim knew that the world was due for a change.
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away