News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Story

Started by Matthias720, September 26, 2011, 02:39:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightfire

so he climbed to the top of the Empire State Building and launched himself off the spire, landing on a trampoline that had been placed underneath by a passing hedgehog.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

DanielofRedwall

And it was all a dream.

(Don't worry, the story hasn't finished yet!)
Received mostly negative reviews.

Redwall Musician

A looked out his bedroom window and saw a wandering shepherdess riding a buffalo.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Matthias720

He opened his window and called out to her, "Excuse me, what day is this?"

Nightfire

She replied, "It's December 50th, 8036. Why?"
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

James Gryphon

"Man, I slept in late," he thought to himself.
« Subject to editing »

Folgrimeo

He wondered if this futuristic world had flying robot dog toasters in it.

Redwall Musician

Suddenly a kitten sat on his lap and said, "There are no flying robot dog toasters here."
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

James Gryphon

"How did you get in here?," Jim asked the kitten.
« Subject to editing »

Redwall Musician

"I broke in while you were sleeping," replied the really cute kitten.

James Gryphon

Jim was feeling hungry after an approximately six thousand year rest, so he stood up, forcing the kitten to jump out of his lap, and decided to head to the kitchen to get something to eat.
« Subject to editing »

Lily

He remembered his previous craving for pizza, so he searched the kitchen for the ingredients.

Icefire

The only ingredient he found however was tomato sauce.
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!