News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

RP: Tribes Unite!

Started by Muse, November 11, 2011, 01:10:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Criya

Criya sat across from Bayleave and Aster. "No, no. Yore 'otroot soup is nought but a tickle to my tongue." She quickly turned on an oven and slid over a pan. She wouldn't kill them. No. She needed them to help kill Striggy.
"Try..." She mashed some stuff together. Radishes and a few secret ingredients from a tidy whie pouch beside her.
"There's a soup from across the sea, made my Fishers and Martens. It's called Pine Soup. So spicy that even seafaring otters have dove into the sea ter put their burnin' mounths out."
She ladled out five-serving bowls to each otter and a five-and-a-half serving bowl to herself. "First to three bowls wins?" She took one spoonful and shook her head. That soup was spicy, but all Fishers were trained to be able to eat two cauldrons to win a contest. "What do you say?"
Criya's never to be trusted. No matter HOW pursuasive she is.
"I'm going to be your friend and hug you, and love you, and- OH! Look! Your head!"

Skipper

Skipper strolled in with a drink 'I say i can beat you no problem at a drinking contest, what about first to finish 6 cups?" Skipper smiled disarmingly we'll start on my mark, he sat down and poured himself some fizzy drink and placed his paw around it firmly, then he placed his other paw on a second cup. Glancing to his right, he waited for Criya to be ready.

Mad Maudie

"Haha! Criya you will be crying your eyes out he can down anything spicy trust me we are exact opposites! and i can not deal with the littlest bit of pepper really!" she said as she ladled a bowl for Criya.
"On your mark! Get set! Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she yelled and watched them guzzle down soup.
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Skipper

Skipper's paws were like a blur, he lifted his cup to his mouth, drained the liquid then switched to his second cup, Criya stood no chance. Skipper barely felt the fizz in his throat, but he would sure as hell feel it after. Before they knew it he had finished all 6 cups, he set his completely empty cups down and sighed patting his stomach  and clutching his throat as the laughter started to begin. "Do i get anything for winning?" he washed his throat with October ale in a small attempt to rid the fizz from his system and stood up bowing to the small audience.

Mad Maudie

"You will get a whole Strawberry rhubarb pie!" Aster said and looked at Friar
"Is that OK?"
"I suppose i could make one you will have it tomorrow!"
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Criya

Criya tutted. "Yew ate that too fast mate." She waggled a paw at him.
"The secret ingredient was Douglas Fir. Only from down on the South Continent." She took a little bit of greenish powder from a tidy white pouch at her side. "Fir, my friend, is veeeeery spicy. Don't even try it concentrated if'n you want to keep yore dignity." She sucked some up, then leapt across the table, grabbing a flask of milk, chugging it down. "Whooo. Yore gonna be doin' the same soon. And lookit, we've all tied!" She gestured to her bowls, as well as the bowls of Bayleave and Aster. "Wait, ahh, the burn should be comin' on ya soon. Five... Four... Three... Two..."
"I'm going to be your friend and hug you, and love you, and- OH! Look! Your head!"

Mad Maudie

OOC um i can not handle spice so i did not have any and nether did bayleave
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Criya

OOC:
Whoops, I meant to say that to Skipper. Let's just say you had bowls of different food.

Mad Maudie

BIC
"Well i say that was a tie between Skipper and Criya Man i bet that stuff was hot I could smell it and my nostrils burnt." she said drinking a big glass of water
She Smiled and whispered
"Skip i was on your side you know" she winked at started eating a Sugared tart.
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Skipper

Skipper smiled fondly at the green powder. "I can cope with it, used to have it when my pa took me sailing to different places, I was fed the hottest of hot root since i was a little pup though I remember that was a killer. Lucky I didn't put any in mine." Taking another sip of October ale, he strolled out of the kitchens to the gardens where the lunch would be arriving.

Mad Maudie

"Yeah he can handle spice me on the other hand..." Aster did not see the little mole babe Put something in her drink, she took a sip Suddenly her head went red then an ugly purple-ish color then green she ran out of the room grabbing a glass of water to go with her!
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Mad Maudie

edit
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Skipper

Skipper smiled as the cool air hit him as he threw open a few windows, he leaned out and rested his chin on a closed paw, closing his yes briefly as he remembered happy times from his youth, sighing he opened them to slits and looked around the orchard.

Mad Maudie

Aster walked into the kitchen her face still red
"That mole chap is going to flippin well get it! hotroot into strawberry cordial how could he?"
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~