Land of the adders RP! Start here, all ye adventurers!

Started by Gears, May 18, 2012, 12:47:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gears

Deathpon looked south. "It issss cold hereee masster. The beasstss in the landsss far away have plenty, and theeey are warm." A great voice like thunder and crashing stone rang out, "Take this land for me, and you betters. Do not fail, or you will see your own carcass floating away in the water, while your head watches!"
Yeah, I do stuff sometimes.

Redwaller

"Yessss massster, weee will go nowwww" Deathcoil Poisonteeth slithered.

Dannflor

Deathpon slithered away saying '' Ohh masssssterr we goo.
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Gears

OOC: I made a character bio, but i can't find it. :-X Bio:

Name: Quickblade of the highlands
Weapons: Spiked shoulder pauldron, large sword
Wearing:Rough vest.
Other shtuff: Jet Black fur, carries the sword over his back. His family was slain by crows in his early seasons, and now he is journeying towards Redwall.

Yeah, I do stuff sometimes.

Dannflor

Redwaller

EpicBloodshed7

OOC: I signed up as Leviathan, leader of the adders. My question is, am I leader o the adders, or is Gears taking role of the leader?
Creepers gonna creep

MatthiasMan

Quote from: Redwaller on May 19, 2012, 01:28:50 AM
OOC: Why is this thread in the sign-up topic?
OOC:I don't know. Maybe the mods thought it was a sign up. But who cares now. It's too late.

BIC: Piper walked through the thick woods of Mossflower. It was very warm and her ponytail flung in the sunlight reaching through the thick trees of green oak and maple.

Skipper

Pinetail stood on the ramparts watching as the dawn broke over Redwall, he glanced at the dusty pink sandstone and turned as he heard the sound of footsteps aproaching. Pinetail closed his eyes and listened, if was Skipper, no one else walked like that.

Skipper waved cheerily to Pinetail almost forgetting the tray of delicious food he caried on a tray.

Dannflor

Deathpon hissed as a branch fell on him ''It issss not niccce here isss it '' he asked the adder closest to him

Redwaller

Dannflor

MatthiasMan

Piper walked along in Mossflower. She came upon a church that was very old and crumbled. On it was entitled St. Ninians. She walked around it until she came upon a path. Being a good tracker, she noticed use of it, with footprints and drag marks. She walked along the path curiously.

Redwaller

MatthiasMan

Piper soon came upon an Abbey. The stone was red but fading to a dark pink.