News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Hero of Redwall

Started by AbbotAlf0805, June 26, 2012, 10:06:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

Zanthar smiled for the first time since the Academy and nodded. Then he disappeared.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

OOC:  Well, according to me, no.  I'm not so sure about Alf though.  He is Zanthar, so I don't know, is the final decision up to him whether I can see him?  Lol.  I'm so unsure!!!

BIC:  "Er, Razer?"  Shadow waved a paw in front of Razer's face.  "Hellooo."
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Skyblade

Razer looked at him, and returned his smile. It was the first time she had smiled in her life. 3 things she had never done were smile, laugh, and cry. Though the first was now off her list and she felt like she might cry any moment now.

"Aaah!" said Razer when she saw Shadow. "Don't sneak up to me like that!"

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: ooooooky...

BIC: There still was a small whisper in the air, "Razer....."
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Skyblade

"I'm here," Razer said.  "I'll always wait for you. and one day I'll join you."

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari saw them talking and hid by a tree.

Skyblade

Razer sighed and walked away. She needed time by herself

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari sneezed as she walked by.

Skyblade

"Aah!" Razer jumped and pulled out her sword. "What do you think you're doing?"

OOC:have to leave soon, maybe i will be back

AbbotAlf0805

"I.. uh.. well you see..." Davidari was at a loss for words.

Skyblade

Razer glared at him and walked away.

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari looked at her and said, "What do you know about... Shaffa...."

Skyblade

Razer whippped her head around. "He's a teacher at the academy. I honestly don't think he likes me much though." She walked away.

AbbotAlf0805

Seeing that this didn't anger her he said, "Who is Devil?"

Rainshadow

"What's this academy everyone is talking about?"  Shadow limped to Davidari.  "Do you know?"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!