News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Hero of Redwall

Started by AbbotAlf0805, June 26, 2012, 10:06:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari whispered, "Not now..."
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Skyblade

Razer ignored Davidari and went back to the abbey.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari shrugged and went back to the abbey.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Skyblade

Razer sat by the abbey pond with her feet in the water. She looked at her reflection and it turned into Zanthar.(she's hallucinating again)

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari walked in and saw her he hid by a tree and watched her.

Skyblade

Razer closed her eyes. "I know you're there, Davidari. What are you doing?"

AbbotAlf0805

He yelled at her, "Hey otter-cat! Stop thinking about that dead fox beast!"  

Skyblade

Razer leaped up. "Don't you dare call me otter-cat, and I'm not thinking about that stupid fox!" she lied. It was hard to talk bad about Zanthar.
"I only helped him because I felt kinda sorry for him," she added. Another lie.

AbbotAlf0805

Davdiari turned around and said, "Whatever you say watercat."

Skyblade

Razer was gatting mad. She stomped up to Davidari. "Listen mouse, I don't wanna hear otter-cat or watercat, or anything of that sort! Understood?"

AbbotAlf0805

Ok then Academy-pet!" said Davidari.

Skyblade

"Academy pet!" Razer roared, though she was actually glad the topic had gone off being a hybrid. "I'm not part of the academy anymore!" She strutted in front of Davidari. She had been tortured before, but not insulted like this!

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari backed up, "What the Chay are you doing?!" he yelled.

Skyblade

Razer narowed her eyes and stepped back. "How do you know so much about the academy?" she asked.

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari shrugged, "I'm from really far up north." He started to walk away when he turned around, "But could you answer me one question?"