The Hero of Redwall: The Dark Shogun

Started by AbbotAlf0805, July 07, 2012, 11:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

When Clayclaw swung again at the door it knocked the door down. Davidari walked in and saw Hylia and Razer. Hylia jumped up and ran up to him, "Oh Davi! Thank you so much for coming!" she said hugging him. Davidari replied, "Hylia are you ok?" She nodded and he said, "We need to talk later."
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

OOC:  I'll tell you how Talon knows where she is.  HE KNEW.  Simple as that.  Lol, he was following his gut, his instinct, he had a hunch, whatever you want to call it.

BIC:  Talon ran up to Hylia and shouted, "Aunty 'Ylia!"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Skyblade

Quote from: AbbotAlf0805 on July 15, 2012, 04:37:17 AM
OOC: dang it

BIC: Hylia was in a corner crying. She saw Razer and said, "Razer.. You've known Davi for a while, will he come for me and you?"

"I guess so...." said Razer awkwardly. She kicked the cell wall. "Ow! Stupid cell!"

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

W0NWILL

"Et's toime furr zurr 'vi'ri (Davidari) to be a-killin' ee kinger. Thes is furr 'im 'lone, we beasties bes a-holdin' back ee gurrds whoile 'e kills Zuku."

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

W0NWILL

Clayclaw grinned, "Oi'm luking forwurd to givin' ee solyders ee 'owd 'arry!"

AbbotAlf0805

Hylia ran to Talon and hugged him saying, "Talon are you ok? I saw the soldiers stab you in the leg!"

Davidari nodded and ran off to find Tsuzuku.

Brock looked into the cell and saw Razer. He had a strange thought in his mind and said to her, "Hello there. I'm Brock. Who are you?"
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

W0NWILL

Clayclaw followed Davidari, so he could hold back the soldiers.

AbbotAlf0805

Five guards saw Davidari and Clayclaw and they charged. "Hold them off Clay!" said Davidari running up some stairs.

W0NWILL

Clayclaw stood his ground, holding his hammer at the ready, as soon as the soldiers got into range, he swung the hammer with devastating effects.

AbbotAlf0805

Two guards were flung back and slain. The other three all jumped on him.

W0NWILL

He shook them off and slayed another.

OOC: Abbot, check the fanworks!

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: i did! I love it.

BIC: The other two jumped on th ground and begged for mercy.

W0NWILL

"Get oot, an' doon't come back! Leave 'for Oi change moi moind!"

AbbotAlf0805

the two guards ran away as fast as they could.

Davidari ran to the top of the stairs and killed a guard.