News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Hero of Redwall: Southsward

Started by AbbotAlf0805, July 17, 2012, 06:07:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

W0NWILL

Dari dodged the arrows until he was almost on target, when one struck him and he fell to the ground with a yelp.

Rainshadow

Jag raced over to Dari and pulled out the arrow.  He then put the tip of his sword to Dari's throat.  "Don't make any sudden moves."
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

"You're still with Davidari? You're smarter then that."

Rainshadow

"Dari, you've got to realize that Davi didn't mean to cut off your ear!  He did it on accident!"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

"Pfft, he was aware what he was doing." Dari kicked the sword off his neck and started to take off.

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari walked up tri and said, "Well well well, Dari.."

In Redwall General Grenn snuck into Shadow's room. Him and his wildcats grabbed Shadow, Talon, and Holm and popped them into a bag. They climbed down the wall and hidbin the woods.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

Shadow clawed furiously at the bag, trying to get out.  Holm started screaming, and Talon was snarling.  "LET US OUT!"

W0NWILL

"Davidari, I see you haven't improved any since I last saw you. Doesn't surprise me, with the scum you married."

OOC: He knows because he's been watching

AbbotAlf0805

Ya! Your one to talk when it comes to scum." said Davi.

Grenn kicked the sacks and said, "Oh shut up!"

W0NWILL

"Scum, me? If anybeast is scum, it's you. Kill me if you wish, but it'll be on your conscience."

Rainshadow

Shadow kicked back.  "If you're going to kill us, just get on with it!"  Talon looked at his mother.  "K-kill?"  Holm just kept on crying.  Shadow hugged Holm.

AbbotAlf0805

I still dont know why Kalia still misses you."

Rainshadow

"Will both o' ye just get o'er yer differences and make up?  Ye used to be best friends, and now because o' an ear, you're worst enemies!  That don't make any sense!"

W0NWILL

"He's insulted me, he did that intentionaly."