News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Hero of Redwall: Southsward

Started by AbbotAlf0805, July 17, 2012, 06:07:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

Quote from: Rainshadow on December 03, 2012, 03:14:00 AM
  Shadow turned to Davidari and arched an eyebrow.  "What do you mean?"
  Talon skipped alongside Jag, humming softly to himself.  Jag leaned down, looking at him.  "Wot are ye singin', liddle matey?"
  Talon shrugged.  "I dunno, sumthin' I made up."
"Never mind Shadow, It's not all that important." he said shaking his head.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Leatho Shellhound

OOC: I'll speed things up a bit.

They came to the abbey, and muchlik knocked on the gate. BOOM BOOM
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

AbbotAlf0805

Abbot Slusk looked over the wall and seeing the party he yelled, "They're back! They have returned!"
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

Shadow was patting Holm's back as she held him, and she smiled to him.  "We're back home, Holmy!"
  Talon had climbed onto his father's back, and was now trying to spur him onward with his footpaws.  "C'mon, Da!"
  Jag grunted, staggering slightly at his son's kicks.  "Oof!  Just a minute, Tal.  We need ta wait for somebeast to open the Abbey gates in order ta go in!"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

Abbot Slusk and Hylia opened the door to see the whole group.
"Hylia!"
"Davidari!" said Hylia running up to him. Davidari run up to her, swooped her off her feet and hugged her tight.

Rainshadow

Shadow took her husband's paw and walked inside, slightly slower than Davidari.  She smiled at Hylia, who looked like she was being crushed in Davidari's arms.  "Hello, Hylia, it's good to see you again!"
  Talon jumped off of his father's back and ran to a group of Dibbuns who were playing near the pond.  Jag watched him go and shook his head.  "That kit's a wild beast, ain't 'e?"
  Shadow let out a short laugh.  "Ha!  You just now noticed that?"
  As soon as she said that, Holm started squirming in her grip.  She bent over and let him down.  Holm immediately started crawling away, cooing and giggling.  Shadow chuckled and turned to Jag.  "Apparently we have two wild kits on our paws!"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari let Hylia go and she gasped with a smile and kissed Davidari. She then turned to Shadow and said, "It's great to see you Shadow! Jag!"

Leatho Shellhound

Muchlik was surrounded on all sides by redwallers, and some were helping Chelonia to the Infirmary.

click the banner

Rainshadow

Chelonia nodded her thanks, her footpaw swollen to twice its size.
  Shadow watched the brothers and sisters carrying Chelonia up to the Infirmary.  "I do hope she'll be alright," she said to Jag, who nodded.  Both of their expressions were that of concern.

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari hurried off to the infirmary with Hylia to see his new baby girl. "What did you name her Hylia?" She replied, "Saria."

Leatho Shellhound

Muchlik climbed the roof and sat looking out to the North East.

click the banner

AbbotAlf0805

"Is something wrong?" asked Abbot Slusk to Mucklik

Leatho Shellhound

"I was just thinking about my homeland, its been so long since I've been there." said Muchlik

click the banner

AbbotAlf0805

"What do you plan to do when you return?" he asked adjusting his glasses.

Leatho Shellhound

"I don't know yet, I hope to have a wife by then, what do you think father?" said Muchlik

click the banner