News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Hero of Redwall: Southsward

Started by AbbotAlf0805, July 17, 2012, 06:07:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari looked around and said, "Uh.. right."
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

W0NWILL

Leeft rolled her eyes, "Look on the tree, idiot."

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari read the writings on the tree and said, "Let me guess.. wildcats?"
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

W0NWILL

Leeft nodded, "Aye. All my leverts. My husband. And my favourites, Lepvec and Hemmli."

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari nodded and said, "Ya.. I guessed so because," He threw a short green chain mail tunic with eyes on it, "I know this armor any where, The Empire of Kotir. Leeft, if The Empire has been through here lately I must know."

W0NWILL

Leeft studied it, "Yes, they have taken over castle floret and killed or enslaved many creatures."

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari's jaw dropped open. "What the Hellgates?! They what?!"

W0NWILL

"They have, a patrol ambushed my family, the leverts were too young to fight and my mate was killed. I survived, I hate it. Why did it have to be me that survived!? They draged off the bodies so I couldn't even bury them properly."

AbbotAlf0805

Son of a..." he said running back to his camp, "Men! We are packing up and moving out! Hustle!:"

W0NWILL

Leeft sat with her back to the beech and cried for her family.

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari ran into his tent and said to his captains, "The Empire has taken over Floret!"

W0NWILL

Leeft steeled herself and followed Davidar, "I'm coming."

AbbotAlf0805

W0NWILL

"I'm coming." There was a murderous look in her eyes.

AbbotAlf0805

Uh.. ok." said Davidari with a shrug