The Hero of Redwall: Southsward

Started by AbbotAlf0805, July 17, 2012, 06:07:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

Grenn dumped Shadow and her kids on the ground and said, "Now that yall are tied up we can talk."
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

"Only because you insulted 'im first!"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

W0NWILL

"Pfft, naw, he insulted me by intentionaly cutting off my ear. WHEN I WAS TRYING TO SAVE HIS LIFE!"

AbbotAlf0805

W0NWILL

"You did it on purpose, and you know it."

AbbotAlf0805

W0NWILL

"No you didn't!"

OOC: He won't listen to reason. Stop trying.

AbbotAlf0805

W0NWILL

Rainshadow

Quote from: AbbotAlf0805 on July 17, 2012, 10:39:57 PM
Are you Shadow Wildfire?"

"And what if I am?"  Shadow looked at poor baby Holm lying so uncomfortably on the ground.  He was just a newborn!  But Talon was being strong about this whole thing.  Shadow was proud of him.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

Er.. your son Tal has been picked to join the Imperial Academy under the orders of Queen Tyria Greeneyes."

Rainshadow

"I have no son named Tal, and I know no one named Queen Tyria Greeneyes."

W0NWILL

"Well? I'm waiting for you to free me."

psybox

Quote from: W0NWILL on July 17, 2012, 10:44:38 PM
OOC: He won't listen to reason. Stop trying.
i think he wasn't actually in bloodwrath, and he is listening to reason, just reason isn't what davidari said it is.