News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Autumn Harvest RP Thread.

Started by Cornflower MM, October 23, 2013, 02:12:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Greena swore, that silly Crabbygrog had jumped on her foot! "Watch where ya put ya paws, ya useless piece o' blubber!"

BlueRose

Crabbygrog flinched and cowered, unsure of what to do. "S-sorry, Greeka!"
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

rachel25

Avoir sliced at this new comer, with his sword, while the others attacked with their various weapons. 

Faiyloe

Enthal deflected the blade and chopped of the head of a spear before yelling "Tango! Your back! Now go! Get out of here!"
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Cornflower MM

"It's GREENA! Lucky for you, Crabbygrog, that I have to get this horde up and moving! Now, get into formation!" Greena bellowed at Crabs, then turned and swaggered away, getting the horde moving by rather, ah, loud means.

BlueRose

Crabby flinched and scurried into her place at the back of the horde.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

rachel25

Fretka, who had stayed a little behind, notched an arrow onto his bow. And aimed at Enthal's throat. His rarely missed, and he was sure he could hit her from this distance, even though there was a strongish breeze.

OOC: It up to you Faiyloe whether or not she gets hit.    

Jukka the Sling

Ambrosine had been awakened by all the shouts. She sat up quickly. "Enthal?" No reply. But the shouting continued.

The mousemaid Sister stood up. As she did so, she heard somebeast yell, "REEEDDDDWWWWAAAAALLLLLL!!" The voice was unmistakably Enthal's.

Oh no. What's going on? She was really scared, but knew she had to do something. Ambrosine was about to bravely run towards the shouting when she tripped over a stick. A big, thick one. She grabbed it and continued running through the rainy night towards the noise.

OOC: It is still night, isn't it? :P
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Cornflower MM

OOC: Yes, it's still night, but as soon as that fight's over it's going to be morning.

Gnoflet

OOC: Can I just make Remen take Cantin to Redwall?
Shut him up or shut him down.
Normal is just a setting on your dryer.

Cornflower MM

OOC: I think Amarith left the Forums. But you coud always, I dunno...Say that you lost Cantin?

Gnoflet

OOC: How could I just lose her when Remen is standing right in front of her?

rachel25

OOC: Amarith was online two days ago. So I don't think she's left.

Captain Snowfire

Prom! Here I come!!!

Gnoflet

OOC: I PMed her about a hour ago.