Autumn Harvest RP Thread.

Started by Cornflower MM, October 23, 2013, 02:12:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gnoflet

Remen went down to the cellars got his ointment and had gone into the kitchens." Fair  have you seen mother Abbess?" Suddenly Quin came in the door "Ah remen there you are  I was wondering if you would like to help me brew some ale for the feast. You know how some beasts like it before its prime. "Yes,I would, " said Remen completely forgetting the Abbess. He and Quin went down into the cellars laughing and joking.   
Shut him up or shut him down.
Normal is just a setting on your dryer.

Cornflower MM

OOC: Why is Remen looking for me?

KitrallStreamrippler

Leliah had been keeping herself busy all morning, and she was exhausted. She was going to the orchard to take a short break when Sie rushed past her and out a wallgate. "What's wrong?" she wondered quietly, and then the Abbess ran by, calling after the badger. Leliah shook her head. What in the name of seasons was going on?

The young shrewmaid decided to put it out of her mind for now. She headed to the kitchens to see if they needed any help.

(Is anyone playing the Friar? If not, I'd like to write a short dialogue for him and Lel when she gets to the kitchens.)
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Gnoflet

OOC: I don't know just yet  :)

BIC: Having brewed the ale Remen came up from the cellars saw Leliah in the kitchens. "Hello Leliah I thought I would make a cake would you like to help?"

rachel25

Quote from: Faiyloe on November 09, 2013, 06:02:55 PM
"Oh that is what you regret... Well I can for give you. you were only a leveart (Spelling?) at the time. So what is it that brings you and mister grumpy badger bounce her? Did I tell you he is the blinkin image of his father," She said taking a bight almost absentmindedly from a tart.
Tango took a large bit out of an apple tart, "Well that's a long story. But it has to do with that mister grumpy badger bounce. You see.....my Uncle Quickpaw is dead....and he killed him."
----------------------------------------------
After Sie had got his breathe back, he started to consider his options. He could go back to the Abbey, where everyone would interrogate the life out of him, or...Or he could ran away. Go to the Eastern plains. Sie had heard that badgers lived up there.
He wouldn't be in any danger, he could destroy any vermin that challenged him, but he didn't have his club. He would have to go back for it. Sie would never leave his trusted weapon behind. No he would have to go back to Redwall, then run away. He could pack himself some food for the journey as well.   

Cornflower MM

The Abbess followed the sound of the breathing and went the direction it came from when it stopped and found Sie "Sie! You get your rather stupid badger hinie following me RIGHT NOW!!! Do you know that you left a trail a blind sparrow could follow? See, there's one right there! You are coming with me and NOT LEAVING THE ABBEY UNTIL I SAY SO, and only then if you have at least one person who knows Mossflower with you! NO ARGUMENTS!! Do you know just how stupid that was??" And on and on Lavender went, dragging the badger behind her.
OOC: If you have a problem with this I will change it!

Brinty

Cool Rp!
Frodo: "Sam you must understand I'm going alone"
Sam: "Of course you are, and I'm coming with you!"

Hook: "Come on peter pan fly to the rescue and I'll shoot you right through your noble intentions!"

Bard: "You have no right, no right to enter that mountain!"
Thorin: "I have thee only right.

rachel25

OOC Thanks Brinty!  ;D @Cornflower, no I'm fine with it  ;)

BIC: Sie pulled himself free from the Abbess, and had to try hard not to hit her. He remembered what happened last time he hit somebeast. Anyway, he had to get back to the Abbey, to get his club, and to get a map, and some food. So he followed the shouting squirrel back to the Abbey.

Gnoflet

OOC: Is KitrallStreamrippler on because I can't do much in till she puts a post.

Cornflower MM

OOC: Who knows where she is? And Brinty, if you want to join the sign-ups are still open!

BIC: Lavender finished off her yelling as they were going back into the Abbey, "And I'm putting ypu under guard!! Tango, will you guard this UTTERLY STUPID badger charge of yours, please?"

rachel25

Tango jumped up, she could see that Sie had taken enough from the squirrel Abbess, and was about to strike. "Of course ma'am. I'll take him up to his jolly old room right away wot."
----------------------------------------------------
Sie cursed the annoying squirrel, she was ruining everything. But he would be able to escape tonight, Tango wouldn't stay outside his door all the time. No it would be easy.

Cornflower MM

"Tango, you and me shall trade watches! And maybe you can talk some sense into him! running off into Mossflower Wood alone! Leaving a trail a blind and deaf SPARROW could follow!"

rachel25

Sie had taken as much as he could take. But instead of hitting the Abbess, he punched a tree...hard. It was only a young  apple tree, and apples rained down as the tree was punched.

Cornflower MM

SIE!!!!!!! THAT IS IT, YOUNG BADGER! You are no longer welcome here! Out, out, OUT! Tango, you may stay! Sie, you have one hour to get OUT! You have stretched my patience to the LIMIT! OUT!!!!