News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Autumn Harvest RP Thread.

Started by Cornflower MM, October 23, 2013, 02:12:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brinty

Salemook ran into the gatehouse.
"O Ramen have you seen a young mole babe in here? he disappeard at bathe time and still has not been found."
Frodo: "Sam you must understand I'm going alone"
Sam: "Of course you are, and I'm coming with you!"

Hook: "Come on peter pan fly to the rescue and I'll shoot you right through your noble intentions!"

Bard: "You have no right, no right to enter that mountain!"
Thorin: "I have thee only right.

Gnoflet

"Just reading," Remen replied, "and no I have not seen a mole babe anywhere." With that he went back to his reading. One of the earliest recorded badgers at Redwall is Constance who came to Redwall at a unrecorded time and was at the seige of Clunly the Scourge witch was one of the most important times in recorded history with the death of Clunly and the rediscovering of Martin the Warrior's sword. Another important badger was Cregga Rose eyes who came to Redwall after a battle with vermin vs. hares and some Redwallers. One of the vermin blinded her with his sword. Yet another badger was Ambrevina Rockflash of the Eastern Shores who killed the Sable Quean to avenge her friend Flandor the otter's death.   
Shut him up or shut him down.
Normal is just a setting on your dryer.

Jukka the Sling

Ambrosine came and stood next to Remen. The mousemaid asked the young hedgehog, "What're you reading about? Oh, badgers. Speaking of which, that Sie..." she paused. "He's run off. Maybe you already know that, though."
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Brinty

"Well if you do see him let me know. Thanks anyway."
Salemook left the gatehouse.

Hook: "Come on peter pan fly to the rescue and I'll shoot you right through your noble intentions!"

Cornflower MM

OOC: @ Brinty! You're supposed to wait to be approved before you post!! It's fine, I've done worse! Much worse! You're approved now, anyways!

BIC: "Tango, how does a hot carrot flan with a oatmeal scone or two, and a pitcher of strawberry fizz sound?"

rachel25

Quote from: Gnoflet on November 20, 2013, 02:04:12 AM
"Just reading," Remen replied, "and no I have not seen a mole babe anywhere." With that he went back to his reading. One of the earliest recorded badgers at Redwall is Constance who came to Redwall at a unrecorded time and was at the seige of Clunly the Scourge witch was one of the most important times in recorded history with the death of Clunly and the rediscovering of Martin the Warrior's sword. Another important badger was Cregga Rose eyes who came to Redwall after a battle with vermin vs. hares and some Redwallers. One of the vermin blinded her with his sword. Yet another badger was Ambrevina Rockflash of the Eastern Shores who killed the Sable Quean to avenge her friend Flandor the otter's death.   
OOC: Bella of Brockhall was the first badger at Redwall. She was there when Redwall was being built. Sorry I'm being nitpicky!

BIC: Tango thought for a moment. "It sounds wonderful, but sorry Abbess, I was sent to watch over young Sie, and I'm not about to abandon him now. Hey Enthal wait for me! I'm coming too! I just need to get my things!"
And with that Tango raced up to her room, grabbed her traveling bag, then went into the kitchens grabbed some food, and went after Enthal.
-------------------------------------------------
Sie was walking along quite happily, when he heard crying, and somebeast shouting, "No please, don't hurt my children. I'll get you the food! Just leave them alone!"
The voice sounded male, and panicked.
Sie rushed to where the shouting was coming from. When he was quite close he slowed down, and quietly approached the scene.
He could here the sound of rushing water, and just around the next corner, Sie was faced with three water rats. Two of which were threatening to throw two little voles into a rushing river. And in front of them another rat was beating a father vole with a willow switch. It was the father vole who was shouting.
Sie took the whole situation in at a glance, then threw down his traveling pack, and charged forwards waving his club, and roaring out the legendary battlecry of badgers, and hares, "Eulalia!!!!"
The water rats froze, fear showing on their faces. When they saw Sie coming, the screamed, and threw themselves into the river.
When Sie saw they were gone he stopped roaring, and came skidding to a stand still.
The father vole couldn't thank him enough, "Thank you good sir, my family would be dead if you hadn't come along. Oh may the fortunes bless you sir!"     

Cornflower MM

rachel25

But Tango didn't hear what the Abbess, said. She was already racing after Enthal.
-------------------------------------------
Sie didn't know what to say, he felt embarrassed at all the attention. What, me embarrassed, at attention? This has never happened before!
"Oh well, I was passing by you see. Couldn't let them hurt you, and your kids." He said blushing.
The vole was suddenly curious, "Oh really, where you heading?"
"To the Eastern Plains."
"Oh, that's nice. You got family there?"
"No, I don't have any proper family."
"Oh, that's a really shame."
"Well, I better be going."
And with that Sie, turned picked up his bag, and set off again. Leaving a happy vole, and his two children behind.  

Cornflower MM

The Abbess shook her head. That Tango! She thought.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: @Rachel: I think you mean "Embarrassed," am I right? Embracing something is like accepting or hugging it.  ;)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Gnoflet

Quote from: rachel25 on November 20, 2013, 05:09:44 PM
Quote from: Gnoflet on November 20, 2013, 02:04:12 AM
OOC: Bella of Brockhall was the first badger at Redwall. She was there when Redwall was being built. Sorry I'm being nitpicky!

OOC: I don't own that book. Sorry. and I din't say first.Sorry but I can't get this stuff out of the quote.
BIC: I heard somebeast running and shouting but I've ben down in the cellars for almost a hour.

Cornflower MM

OOC: @Gnoflet!!! To get out of quote mode you post outside the thingamabobs!! ;)

Gnoflet

OOC: I know but there is no thingamabobs and its still inside it. (It accepts thingamabob as a word. )

Brinty

OCC: Oops sorry about that. (This is my first RP.)
BIC: Salemook decided to look for the mole babe in the dormitory's and headed up the stairs.

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Gnoflet on November 20, 2013, 09:39:39 PM
OOC: I know but there is no thingamabobs and its still inside it. (It accepts thingamabob as a word. )

OOC @Gnoflet: Cornflower means these "thingamabobs" - when you want to put something in a quote, you type [ quote] (but without the space between the brackets). Then type the stuff you want quoted. To get out of quote mode, you type [ /quote] (but without the space). Hope this helps! ;D
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien