News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Autumn Harvest RP Thread.

Started by Cornflower MM, October 23, 2013, 02:12:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

Quote from: Cornflower MM on November 20, 2013, 08:45:33 PM
OOC: @Gnoflet!!! To get out of quote mode you post outside the thingamabobs!! ;)

Chill Cornflower you do the same thing sometimes.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

rachel25

Quote from: Faiyloe on November 21, 2013, 12:59:11 PM
Quote from: Cornflower MM on November 20, 2013, 08:45:33 PM
OOC: @Gnoflet!!! To get out of quote mode you post outside the thingamabobs!! ;)

Chill Cornflower you do the same thing sometimes.
OOC: She was only trying to help.  :)

Quote from: danflorreguba on November 20, 2013, 06:28:59 PM
OOC: @Rachel: I think you mean "Embarrassed," am I right? Embracing something is like accepting or hugging it.  ;)
Stupid word corrector  >:( And thanks.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Gnoflet on November 20, 2013, 09:39:39 PM
OOC: I know but there is no thingamabobs and its still inside it. (It accepts thingamabob as a word. )

OOC: There's nothing that look's like this? [/quote]??

What's up with you, Faiyloe? You should know by now I like exclamation points!! And seriously? If you something else that's criticizing me, PM it to me, alright? I don't like being humiliated, thank you very much!!1 >:(

Faiyloe

OOC: Sorry if you took it that way...  :-[ I didn't mean it like that. It is very easy to misunderstand someones intentions on the internet because there is no way to hear there tone of voice.  :-\ :P and again sorry.

rachel25

OOC: Cornflower calm down! And if you two want to argue, do it over PMs. And sort out what Evers causing all this drama!

Cornflower MM

rachel25

OOC: I will not rise to that, now can we please get on with the RP.

Cornflower MM

OOC: YES rachel!!!

BIC: Lavender headed into the Abbey, shaking her head. She decided to go take a nap. So she went to the dormitory stairs, bumping into Salemook on her way, "Why, hello Salemook! Your expression suggests that you probably aren't going to take a nap like me!" The Abbess said, laughing at her joke.

Brinty

"No actually I am looking for that naughty little mole babe Gubert. He dissappeard at bathe time. Have you seen him?"
Frodo: "Sam you must understand I'm going alone"
Sam: "Of course you are, and I'm coming with you!"

Hook: "Come on peter pan fly to the rescue and I'll shoot you right through your noble intentions!"

Bard: "You have no right, no right to enter that mountain!"
Thorin: "I have thee only right.

rachel25

Sie was starting to feel tired. He hadn't rested in ages.
He found a comfy spot next to a elm tree, and lay down, using his pack as a pillow. Ah, what a beautiful day it was.

Faiyloe

Enthal had been fallowing Sie's trail when it just stopped.

rachel25

Tango had just caught up with Enthal, "Hello there, I've decided to come with you, wot."
She then looked at the tracks. "Clever old badger, he's gone, and jolly well made a false trail wot."

Faiyloe

"That's for sure. Do you have any idea as to which way he really went?" Enthal said.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Brinty on November 24, 2013, 03:14:53 AM
"No, actually I am looking for that naughty little mole babe Gubert. He disappeared at bathe time. Have you seen him?"

"No, I have not! I'll help you find him! Have you checked the Cellars? I'll go look there!"

Abbess Lavender went to look in the Cellars. She looked in empty barrels, and other barrel like things, she went to look in the back, where it was all musty and found a barrel of October Ale, but no Gubert.

rachel25

Quote from: Faiyloe on November 24, 2013, 05:43:18 PM
"That's for sure. Do you have any idea as to which way he really went?" Enthal said.
Tango thought, "Before he left, he went into your Gatehouse thingy. I saw him carrying something papery when he left, wot."