Autumn Harvest RP Thread.

Started by Cornflower MM, October 23, 2013, 02:12:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

OOC@Faiyl9oe, I hate the iPad sometimes. I really do. @Jukka, sorry, I didn't know  :-X
BIC: Tango could feel herself ready to explode, "Abbess, think for a moment. You need to look after the Abbey. And Ambrosine, I guess you could come along, but it will be dangerous. Sie is no push over!"
--------------------------------------
At that moment, Sie was battering some stoats, who had tried to mug him. Two of them lay dead, one was unconscious, and one was running for his life, with Sie shouting behind him, "Yeah you better run. Cos next time we meet, I won't be so merciful!" 

Faiyloe

"No ofence mother but like you said so your self you don't get along well with Sie. You might just make him blow up again and with him already on edge... no that wont work. Once i get him to cool down You two can have a long chat to smooth things over. Just give him some time,"  Enthal said

OOC: Is there a vermin horde? I am so confused...  :P 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Cornflower MM

OOC: No, there is not! And there won't be.

BIC: "Alright! Fine! I'll go back to my Abbey and worry about all of you when I KNOW I have some one who can keep things going smoothly! If that's the way you want it!" With those words the Mother Abbess of Redwall Abbey flounced off in a temper.

Gnoflet

OOC: But whats the plot? There HAS to be a vermin horde. Name one Redwall book that doesn't have a vermin horde. 
Shut him up or shut him down.
Normal is just a setting on your dryer.

rachel25

OOC: There doesn't have to be a vermin horde. And it's Cornflower's RP so what she says goes. Anyway, the Justice Crew are on there way, so that's something.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: These aren't books Gnoflet, they don't follow those rules.  ;)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Cornflower MM

I'm sorry, OK? But why do you want one so badly? If you can convince me, I'll give it a try. No promises, though! Grrr...When is this darn hole going to stop bleeding?

Faiyloe

OOC: Did you cut your self!  :o You don't have to have a horde there is enough going on already. 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Cornflower MM

OOC: No, lost a baby tooth! *Presses the what feels like tenth tissue into mouth*

Gnoflet

Quote from: Cornflower MM on December 02, 2013, 05:36:51 PM
I'm sorry, OK? But why do you want one so badly? If you can convince me, I'll give it a try. No promises, though! Grrr...When is this darn hole going to stop bleeding?
OOC: you forgot to put in a "OOC:". BTW Will someone make something happen at Redwall so I can do something.

rachel25

OOC: Sorry old chap, I'm busy off adventurin wot.
Quote from: Cornflower MM on December 02, 2013, 06:07:15 PM
OOC: No, lost a baby tooth! *Presses the what feels like tenth tissue into mouth*
that doesn't sound good. Bad form tooth!
Ok, I'll stop being weird now. Cornflower, a way I stopped my mouth from bleeding was to run very cold water over where the tooth came out. It usually worked, and the bleeding would soon stop after that.  :)

Gnoflet

OOC: Is this a RP or a dentist office?  ;D

rachel25

OOC: right now a dentist office, now do you want a sticker!

Jukka the Sling

OOC: Come on guys, let's get on with the RP!
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

rachel25

OOC: Well could you post, cos there's nothing I can really do.