Autumn Harvest RP Thread.

Started by Cornflower MM, October 23, 2013, 02:12:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Gnoflet on January 04, 2014, 09:10:26 PM
OOC: Why?

Why what? Kick you out because you couldn't "Horde" right, and it was getting on a lot of people's nerves, Why? because Redwallgurl hasn't posted?

Gnoflet

OOC: Oh.
"What's got you so worked up?" Grimnose asked.
Shut him up or shut him down.
Normal is just a setting on your dryer.

Cornflower MM

"Grimnose! What are you doing? I have something for you to do for me." Greena called, as she was walking by the tent. It was true, and besides, she didn't want to report to Aldof that one of his captains was killed under her nose.

Gnoflet

"What do you want?" Grimenose asked.

OOC: You can't kill Grimnose, he's reserved.

Cornflower MM

OOC: Not planning on killing him, dummy!
Quoteand besides, she didn't want to report to Aldof that one of his captains was killed under her nose.

BIC:"Just come on!"

Gnoflet

Brinty

Greyko was getting uneasy and was outside, soaked and leaning on a tree. He watched  Greena  talking to Grimnose and decided to follow them at a distance.
Frodo: "Sam you must understand I'm going alone"
Sam: "Of course you are, and I'm coming with you!"

Hook: "Come on peter pan fly to the rescue and I'll shoot you right through your noble intentions!"

Bard: "You have no right, no right to enter that mountain!"
Thorin: "I have thee only right.

Cornflower MM

" I want you to keep an eye om the horde, keeping ye ears open for mutinous mutterings.  If you hear anything, report back yo me. I'll reward well." Grena said, once they were out of earshot. She looked around and saw Greyko. "OI! You there! Quit skulking around and come over here!" She called.

rachel25

Avoir watched them leave, he sneered disdainfully, and turned around.

Gnoflet

"When do you want me to report, and why our you suddenly watching out for the captain?"

rachel25

Harin was nervous, but also in a hurry. "Fine, come with me."

Cornflower MM

"Because I'm his Seer now, or haven't you heard? Just report to me when you hear it, got it, lunk head?"

rachel25

Sie smiled, and followed Harin out of the cave. Just let that Justice Crew try, and find me. They wont know where to look!

Faiyloe

OOC: Sie doesn't know the justice crew exists.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Cornflower MM

"Get moving, beetle brain!" Greena snarled, no longer trying to suck up to him. HEY YOU! Get here this minute or I'm reporting you to the Chief."