News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Autumn Harvest RP Thread.

Started by Cornflower MM, October 23, 2013, 02:12:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Snowfire

OOC: @Cornflower: Yeah! I know. But I keep forgetting to modify my posts.

BIC: "But how are you going to light the tents without being seen?" Lana looked a little perplexed at the notion of sneaking into a vermin camp unseen.
Prom! Here I come!!!

BlueRose

OOC: I do hope the vermin left their tents behind...

Aoi grinned. "Not being seen is not an issue. The vermin are about to head off. The camp is chaotic. I get in, no-beast notices, set the fire, and get out!"
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Faiyloe on January 22, 2014, 05:32:00 PM
BIC: Enthal had been walking all after noon and the sun was beginning to go down. She skampered up a tree to get her barings and when she came back down she began to take out some food. "No point in going any farther I can't track in the dark we will have to stop here" 
Ambrosine sat down next to the squirrelmaid. "Good thing, 'cause I'm exhausted." She took a few scones out of her bag and put them next to the vittles Enthal was unpacking. "Do you think we'll catch up to Sie tomorrow?"
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Captain Snowfire

OOC: Maybe, who knows! ;D

BIC: "Right! Lets get going" Standing abruptly Lana smashed his skull against the tree roots, falling with a thud back onto his rump. Groaning in pain and clutching his aching head he crawled out from beneath the overhang concealed by the tree roots. "So shall we get started?"
Prom! Here I come!!!

Faiyloe

"Yes from what I can see he is not far ahead," I'll take first watch tonight you can take the last one sister," Enthal said taking a drink. 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

BlueRose

Aoi smacked her head with her palm. Now she knew why the badger was a nuthead. Suddenly, she stopped still. "Hey, you, badger. I can't call you badger for the rest of forever, what's your name?" Normally she wouldn't bother with this tiny detail, but since the badger had to make sure she didn't get killed, she ought to at least show something of an interest in his name to make his loyalty towards her stronger.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Captain Snowfire

"Lana. Lana Barksword. What is your name?"
Prom! Here I come!!!

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Faiyloe on January 24, 2014, 12:25:01 AM
"Yes from what I can see he is not far ahead," I'll take first watch tonight you can take the last one sister," Enthal said taking a drink. 
"Alright," Ambrosine replied gratefully, taking a bite of a scone with cheese. At least she'd get some sleep before her watch.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

BlueRose

Quote from: Captain Snowfire on January 24, 2014, 12:31:46 AM

Aoi smiles sweetly, a feat that is normally very difficult for her. "Aoi Rose. Nice to make your acquaintance, Lana. Now, wait here for two minutes after I leave, then start heading in that direction." She points in the direction of Redwall. "I'll set the fire, and then catch up with you. Don't get killed. If I don't come by the time you reach the red stone building, get inside, and forget about me. I'll probably be dead. See you! Maybe." Chuckling to herself, she runs up a nearby tree and leaps swiftly from tree to tree in the direction of the camp.

Brinty

Greyko decided to ignore the beasts at the foot of the tree and leaped down to were the fight was happening. He promptly pried Grimnose off Avior and tossed him to the side like a bug. "I'v been thinking Avior. We actually have a lot in common. We both hate the horde, Greena, and Adolf. So let's just kill the vixen and then desert together. What do you say?"
##################################
"Well then have a good sleep!" Galender scowled as he walked off tho find the Abby.
Frodo: "Sam you must understand I'm going alone"
Sam: "Of course you are, and I'm coming with you!"

Hook: "Come on peter pan fly to the rescue and I'll shoot you right through your noble intentions!"

Bard: "You have no right, no right to enter that mountain!"
Thorin: "I have thee only right.

Captain Snowfire

Quote from: BlueRose on January 24, 2014, 12:45:15 AM
Quote from: Captain Snowfire on January 24, 2014, 12:31:46 AM

Aoi smiles sweetly, a feat that is normally very difficult for her. "Aoi Rose. Nice to make your acquaintance, Lana. Now, wait here for two minutes after I leave, then start heading in that direction." She points in the direction of Redwall. "I'll set the fire, and then catch up with you. Don't get killed. If I don't come by the time you reach the red stone building, get inside, and forget about me. I'll probably be dead. See you! Maybe." Chuckling to herself, she runs up a nearby tree and leaps swiftly from tree to tree in the direction of the camp.

"But!" He started to say. But it was too late. She was already gone. "Well. I guess that's that." I'll never understand Squirrels. How can they be so joyful when so close to danger? Lana hurriedly made off in the direction of Redwall, all the time worrying about Aoi Rose.
Prom! Here I come!!!

rachel25

Nazwa helped Ruse up, she was fuming, and drew her sabre, and tried to get at Greyko. Avoir scowled, "I don't believe a word of it, you just tried to kill us, and Grimnsoe here also had a go at it! Why did we get chosen, was it to scout, or be killed!"
Nazwa had signed to Ruse what was being said, and she stood scowling, behind Avoir, Fretka loaded his bow again, and got ready in case he needed to fire. Nazwa had finished signing, and pointed his spear at Grimnose, "I don't know what your problem is!"

BlueRose

Aoi quickly made her way to the vermin camp, chuckling along the way. When she got there, she pulled a tube of pine resin out of her tunic, and silently sneaked into the camp, hoping she wouldn't be caught. On the way, she daubed resin on a few smallish trees, and one or two tents.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Crabbygrog saw a shadow pass her tent, and something poke the wall, but she was far too interested in the beetle that was crawling across the ground in front of her.

Brinty

"Well then, I'll leave the vixen to you and go conquer this Abby with a few of my old friends" Greyko snarled.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Galendar saw a tall steeple in the distance just before he couldn't see anything at all and began walking in the general direction of it.
Frodo: "Sam you must understand I'm going alone"
Sam: "Of course you are, and I'm coming with you!"

Hook: "Come on peter pan fly to the rescue and I'll shoot you right through your noble intentions!"

Bard: "You have no right, no right to enter that mountain!"
Thorin: "I have thee only right.

Gnoflet

Grimnose pushed the spear aside and ran. He found a path and started to follow it. Then he tripped and hit his head. He fell to the ground and passed out.
Shut him up or shut him down.
Normal is just a setting on your dryer.