News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Autumn Harvest RP Thread Part Two.

Started by Cornflower MM, March 02, 2014, 05:16:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukka the Sling

Ambrosine felt rather stupid when she realized she could have offered to take Harin's bag. But when Enthal set the bag down and ran off, she saw an opportunity to be helpful, and picked it up and slung the straps over her shoulder. She figured Enthal had gone to figure out the horde's position. Oh, we're gonna have to go around the horde! she realized. And that'll take who knows how long?
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Cornflower MM

Enthal saw that the horde was gone.....And their tracks led directly to Mossflower's swamp. She sat down and started laughing.

BlueRose

Quote from: Givanell on June 17, 2014, 02:37:25 AM
OOC: I do apologize for my long past required attendance as I was made to make an emergency trip to France to visit my Grandmother who had unfortunately caught Pneumonia. And I am well beyond pleased to announce that she is in good health!  :)

BIC: Major Stagvulle accompanied Aoi to the Main Abbey building where he rambled on over his past companions and assignments to no end, as he walked extremely slowly. "I say, I simply must tell you about the time when I was a forward Scout!" the Major rambled on.

OOC: Don't worry about it. Glad she's doing well!

BIC: Aoi grinned. "Oh, yes. Please do." However, she was looking frantically for the Abbess.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Givanell

The old Major rambled on and on while Aoi searched for the Abbess. His mouth almost never stopped moving. "That's how I got one of me wounds!" The Major exclaimed. "I say, you look rather distracted. Do you need help finding anyone?"
Der Tod ist aber ein Leben lang Weg.

BlueRose

Aoi looked back at the Major, smiling. "Sorry, I was listening, really. I was just keeping an eye out for Mother Abbess."
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Captain Snowfire

Lana waited for the Friar to put the last finishing touches on the Massive scone as he guarded the doorway from the Abbess.
Prom! Here I come!!!

Givanell

"Oh!" The Major exclaimed. "Jolly good!" The Major said as he carried on rambling about his past encounters with vermin. He even went as far as to tell Aoi about some of the more gruesome details of the encounters.
Der Tod ist aber ein Leben lang Weg.

Cornflower MM

OOC: Lenda, I'm sorry....I just don't think you can post often enough to continue on in this RP.

BIC: Abbess Lavender was walking towards the Kitchens again, and was wondering why Lana was standing in the doorway. "Hello, Lana. Is there a problem?" She asked pleasantly.

BlueRose

Aoi listened to the Major with something akin to morbid joy. On a whim, she turned and headed towards the kitchens.

Jukka the Sling

Ambrosine shifted her pack to her other shoulder. She wondered if Enthal had reached the vermin camp by now. Then a terrifying thought struck her. What if she's spotted and is captured? Or worse...

She tried to push those thoughts away. Oh, come on. She wouldn't let herself get captured. I mean, she's the Abbey Warrior! But the mousemaid was still slightly uneasy.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Jukka the Sling

Cornflower MM

OOC: Oops....

BIC: Enthal stood up, still laughing. As she ran back, she had to keep stopping to giggle. When she finally got back to the others, tears were streaming down her face.

rachel25

"What's up with you?" Sie asked, puzzled.

Cornflower MM

"Oh, hahaha, heeheehee.....The horde marched into a swamp...hahahahqa.....Ambrosine and I were wishing, hohoho...That they would do just that!" She managed to get out, laughing.

Jukka the Sling

Ambrosine was relieved when Enthal reappeared, but she was wondering what on earth was up with the squirrelmaid, who was seemingly crying and laughing all at once. Then she said something really weird to Sie. "What did you say?" Ambrosine asked, sure she'd misheard. How could the whole horde have just walked into a swamp?