News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Autumn Harvest RP Thread Part Two.

Started by Cornflower MM, March 02, 2014, 05:16:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

"Aye, so you are." Enthal said, smiling as Brother Thomas's head disappeared. A minute later, the gates were opening. "Welcome to Redwall Abbey!" She said, walking forwards.

rachel25

Rose clapped her hands together, and gasped, "Its wonderful, simply wonderful!!"

Cornflower MM

"Why, you've barely seen anything yet!" Enthal said, happy.

Jukka the Sling

She was finally back at Redwall! Ambrosine was so happy she couldn't say a word. She smiled at Brother Thomas and practically ran inside the Abbey gate. Home! She hoped she would never have to leave again.

Several Dibbuns walked past, and when they saw the mousemaid, they each ran at her and gave her a hug. "Sista Ambozeen! Where did you go?"

"I've been on an adventure," she told them, returning the hugs, "but I didn't like it much after all. I'm not going away again. Ever." She smiled at the Abbeybabes, then turned, just taking in the whole Abbey. Though she'd only been gone a few days, it seemed like forever.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Cornflower MM

Enthal smiled at the Dibbuns, ruffling one's headfur as he passed....Then she noticed one heading towards the gate, giggling. "Oh no you don't!" She exclaimed as she ran over and caught him. "Not this time, little one."

rachel25

Harin, and her family were all walking up the Abbey itself, amazed.
Sie followed just behind, a little nervous. He hadn't made a good impression last time he was here.

Cornflower MM

Abbess Lavender had decided to take a stroll outside, since she wasn't allowed into the kitchens, and saw badgers, Enathl, and Ambrosione. She ran over. "Enthal! Sister Ambrosine!"

rachel25

The badgers all turned in the Abbess' direction. Sie hide behind Rose, and prayed the Abbess wouldn't see him.

Cornflower MM

Abbess Lavender smiled. "You've brought visitors! One of whom has too many paws. But welcome! I'm Abbess Lavender. Welcome to Redwall! But where is Tango?"

Jukka the Sling

"Abbess!" Ambrosine exclaimed. She wanted to apologize right then and there for having been rude when the Abbess had come looking for her a few days before. But before she could say how sorry she was, Lavender asked where Tango was. Ambrosine lowered her head and answered sadly, "She's... well... we ran into some vermin...." She left the sentence unfinished, not wanting to say outright that the haremaid was dead.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

rachel25

Sie bit his lip at the mention of Tango, he still felt terrible.

Cornflower MM

Lavender looked shocked, "Oh, my..." She said, then resolved herself. "My manners are dreadful. I'm sorry, guests, you must be tired, hungry, and thirsty. "

rachel25

The badgers nodded, "Indeed we are." Rose said, smiling a little nervously.

Cornflower MM

"Well, I'll show you to your rooms." The Abbess said, then walked over to peep behind Harbin. "And you, young whippersnapper, know where your room is already, I believe."