News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Autumn Harvest RP Thread Part Two.

Started by Cornflower MM, March 02, 2014, 05:16:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iamthatis

IAMTHATIS MY SWORD SHALL WEILD FOR ME
RIP BRIAN JACQUES

BlueRose

OOC: Yup. The number of chestnuts she swiped from the dibbuns.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Iamthatis

IAMTHATIS MY SWORD SHALL WEILD FOR ME
RIP BRIAN JACQUES

BlueRose

Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Givanell

OOC: Vielen Dank BlueRose.
Good afternoon to everybeast. My name is Givanell. I am a new player, and have been accepted into this wonderful Rp. If you want my credentials, then please check in the Autumn Harvest thread part two on the last page at the bottom.

BIC:
Parsel Stagvulle strode down the west path leading to Redwall It had been a few seasons since he had been there. He had just been assigned to his first patrol when he first visited the Great Abbey of Redwall. "Ah! What I would not give for those days to be bestowed back upon me!" The Major told himself as he marched down the path. There it was! The top of the Abbey Bell Tower! Quickening his pace the Major marched faster down the path. His eyes riveted on the top of the Bell Tower. "Oh! Upon my word! I do hope that Abbess lavender has not ordered the bally old scoff to be hidden. I'm absolutely Famished!" The old hare told himself. "Good thing I never told her I was coming, totherwise she would have hidden everything cept the old compost heap!" Major Parsel muttered under his breath. "I don't know what your worrying about old scout, she probably won't even recognize you! Yes, that's the ticket! Think positive!" The old hare marched even faster as a light breeze blew through the tree's, causing his nose to twitch. "By my left paw!" The Major exclaimed. as he marched even faster. "I might be late for supper if I don't put a bit of speed on the old paws wot!" The old major Marched even faster yet.
Der Tod ist aber ein Leben lang Weg.

BlueRose

OOC: Welcome to Autumn Harvest, Givanell! It's great to have you!

Captain Snowfire

Danke! BlueRose.  It is nice to Rp with good and sensible players. Though tell me, in your professional opinion, has Captain Snowfire been giving short or long responses?
Prom! Here I come!!!

Captain Snowfire

Prom! Here I come!!!

Givanell

OOC: Snow, what have I told you about mimicking me? It is not polite to mimic your elders. So if this continues, I shall be forced to ground you.

My most sincere apologies for the Rude interruption. BlueRose, I would like to thank you for welcoming me to Autumn Harvest. I have a feeling that I shall enjoy this Rp immensely. Provided that is. Snow has good manners. Goodness knows she's a cheeky one, make no mistake. :)

BlueRose

OOC: No need to apologize, Givanell. I hope you do enjoy yourself here, and I look forward to the possibility our characters interacting in the near future.

Givanell

OOC: I hope so as well BlueRose. I also hope that they can get along quite well. I do hope that I can play a Hare decently.

BlueRose

OOC: I believe that you are perfectly capable of anything you might endeavor.

rachel25

OOC: Hi Givanell!
@Cap'n, she didn't attack cos she knew she couldn't kill your character with only one paw.

BIC: As Ruse was being retied, she took a deep breath, and held it. When she was tied, she let out her breath, and her bonds weren't so tight.

OOC: And yes that is true. If you hold your breath while being tied, when you let out that breath, your bonds aren't so tight.  ;)

Cornflower MM

OOC: Shouldn't it be the other way around, though?
Snow, I do believe you forgot to mention that Givanell's your OLDER sister! And I'm going to break my own no-smiley rule... ;D

Captain Snowfire

OOC: . . . No need to announce such secret information to the world! It's top secret! Very hush, hush! ;D (Just joking!) @Rach You hold an excellent point there.
Prom! Here I come!!!