News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Blood, Ice and Fire RP.

Started by Lady Ashenwyte, December 18, 2014, 12:18:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashenwyte

Hello, this is the RP that I have been not posting for a long time. But now, it's time to begin The Blood, Ice and Fire RP!

OOC: All of the characters start near the border of the Lands of Ice and Snow, near Castle Grundgammar. Is that alright?

The old wolverine was sitting in his study, when all of a sudden an arctic fox burst into his study and whispered something to him. The wolverine's eyes went wide and he whispered something back to the messenger, ordering the fox to go, he assessed the information. Northlander troops were gathering at Castle Grundgammar, and they were preparing for an invasion of the Lands of Ice and Snow. He had sent some of his best troops to assault the place and destroy the place. All he had to do was wait and watch.

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Izeroth

OOC: I call them south landers, because they're to the south of us.

Urknar the Grey was frustrated. Many of the vermin under his command had deserted, and those that remained were being dwindled-down by the ever growing forces of slaves. He'd applied to the Northern wolverine lords for help, but they, preoccupied with their own troubles, probably didn't even read his letters.

An ermine stood before Urknar. "My lord, we hath reason to believe that a large group of Southerners is gathering at Castle Grundgammer. If the scouts are correct, we shall see these Southerners in a few days."

The black-grey wolverine was surprised. Why would the puny, weak beasts to the South be gathering up here? "Gather the troops!" He shouted to the ermine, "Get them all armed, and don't come back here until every beast is completely ready. Methinks there is a battle on the horizon, and no way in Hellgates shall I miss it!"

Lady Ashenwyte

OOC: Calling the Northlanders two names might be confusing to some, so the new name for them is Lowlanders, hopefully that works out better than the first name.

Ashkar Wildsoul was walking down the road, humming a tune he had heard in the city, followed by a score
of beasts he had been told to take to Castle Grundgammar, when suddenly it began pouring, he cursed underneath his breath and made sure that he had his stormpowder grenades safe and dry in the folds of his cloak and ordered his men to do the same. "Alright you lot, make sure all stormpowder you have is safe and dry in your cloak, understand?". They nodded and Ashkar and his men continued their journey, blissfully unaware of the dangers they would face in the next few seasons.

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

LT Sandpaw

Casta fumed inwardly tapping the hilt of his saber and stamping his feet from the cold. He again examined the soggy letter asking him, no commanding him to gather all his warriors and march to Grundgammar castle.

Sir Casta Longeye, honored Earl of Longeye Manor,

It has come to my attention that the Longeye Manor has inside it and in the surrounding lands nearly two hundred battle ready soldiers. These warriors are gravely needed on the Northern front to aid in the fight with the lands of ice and snow. Understandably you will not wish to waste your loyal warriors to die for another creature so I call upon your adopted father vow of service to Icetor Kingdom, written on the seventh day of the summer season.
If you have any honor in you, you shall march half of your entire army to Castle Grundgammar immediately and await orders from the commanders in charge of this campaign there.

Sincerely, Ivonces De Tolk, scribe and Barron of the Icetor Kingdom.

Casta folded up the letter and pulled a cloak tightly around his shoulders, a few of his officers had managed to find lodging inside the city itself. The rest of the eighty warriors he had brought with him camped outside in tents, freezing and coughing making the most of the soggy weather and stale food. Cursing his ill fortune Casta waited for a mouse and a group of his warriors to pass. He was still awaiting orders from any sort of higher command.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Lady Ashenwyte

OOC: No one has posted on this since the 18th! :o Hmm, I'll have to post something on the sign up post soon.