The Never-Ending Labyrinth At The Bottom Of The Cellars

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, October 31, 2018, 01:41:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*A fiendizh ghoul appearz from a pazzage tae ze left, draggin' a chain zlovly behind 'im...'e iz mizzin' 'iz 'ead, zhortly aftervardz 'iz 'ead rollz up right bezoide 'im from ze zame pazzage, continuin' tae groan; ze 'eadlezz ghoul body pickz up 'iz 'ead und zrovz it at ze group*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Delthion

* Delthion catches the head in mouth and eats it promptly.

Thank you sah!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

*The head drops on me from Delthion's stomach.* Agh! Why?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Oh, sorry about that forgot you were down there too!

The Skarzs

*Pops out of Del's stomach holding a sign that says "Trolls are Giants. Not monsters. Ask Rusvul."*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Delthion

Quote from: The Skarzs on November 18, 2018, 05:40:23 PM
*Pops out of Del's stomach holding a sign that says "Trolls are Giants. Not monsters. Ask Rusvul."*

They're giant monsters!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Ze ghoul body tiez Russa up viz ze chain, zen putz it up on ze vall...viz Russa*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Delthion

* Delthion watches, then examines the finished product.

I like it. It defines an entirely new style in interior decoration!

The Skarzs

Oh for season's sake, I'll get her down. *Pulls down the bag with Russa.*

Quote from: Delthion on November 18, 2018, 10:18:06 PM
They're giant monsters!
=^= I'm watching your every word.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

But can you find them?
                                                                               how about now?
How about now?
If you can't tell, this isn't cooperating. ;D

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: The Skarzs on November 22, 2018, 04:27:32 AM
Oh for season's sake, I'll get her down. *Pulls down the bag with Russa.*
Thank you, sir. *Hands Skarzs a peanut butter sandwich* This is all I have. Please take it as payment.
Freddy