News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

War of the Four Banners

Started by CursedOdo, December 20, 2020, 06:29:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CursedOdo

With chapter 5's release, I did promise myself I would post some form of advertisement to this grand Redwall project I've been working on.
Redwall: War of the Four Banners
"Young as autumn, old as summer, from sea to forest the cries of war shall come Four armies, one outcome, in ruin you shall find the truth Look to the place of my rest, for friend shall be foe, and foe shall be friend." A epic tale of Redwall in which four great factions battle for the fate of Mossflower itself.
Rated: T
Thematically, this is definitely a 'different but similar' kind of story. Suggestion, comments, criticism, concerns, giant glaring spelling errors and major lore issues are all of course deeply appreciated.
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13767327/1/Redwall-War-of-the-Four-Banners

CursedOdo

Chapter 6 released.
aka. Not So Fun Times in Southern Mossflower.

CursedOdo

Chapter 7 Released.
Aka. Markem and Friends prepare to procrastinate.

Sebias of Redwall

I, rather unfortunately, am behind on both writing and reading fanfiction. However, I've heard good things about this one, so who knows, I might be able to check it out!

Question, though, would you prefer this thread to be solely for you to make updates, or is this also a discussion thread for it?
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

CursedOdo

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on December 29, 2020, 03:36:12 AM
Question, though, would you prefer this thread to be solely for you to make updates, or is this also a discussion thread for it?

Both is good, lol. As said earlier, suggestions, comments, concerns, criticisms, exc are all appreciated. Self aware humor is also appreciated.

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

CursedOdo

Chapter 8 Released.
Aka. Local Squirrel rediscovers the joys of masonry.

CursedOdo

Chapter 9 Released.
Aka. Hare boats run on source game engine.

CursedOdo

Chapter 10 Released.
Aka. Unfortunate vacationers end up trapped in Brazil.

CursedOdo

Chapter 11 Released.
Aka. Rat goes on an adventure and immediately regrets it.

CursedOdo

Chapter 12 Released.
Aka. Southern Mossflower screams in pain.

CursedOdo

Chapter 13 Released.
Aka. Unfortunate fox wants to get off wild ride.

CursedOdo

Chapter 14 Released.
Aka. Yarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

CursedOdo

Chapter 15 Released.
Aka. Scholarship Wasn't Easy After all.

CursedOdo

Chapter 16 Released.
Aka. Big Plays by Angry Cats.