News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Death Of Skarzs Murder Mystery

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, November 11, 2022, 05:55:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who killed The Skarzs?

Kade Rivok
1 (10%)
Cornflower MM
4 (40%)
One-Eye The Wildcat
1 (10%)
The Death Defying Beavers
2 (20%)
The Guests
2 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 10

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

It can be more likely, but zat daeznae definitively mean ze culprit drinkz (or pretendz tae drink) October Ale. Alzae, ze poizon could 'ave been in or on ze mug, razer zan in ze drink (loike Swartt Sixclaw in Ootcazt O' Redwall daez a number o' toimez), zae- if zat iz zae- votever drink vent intae it vidnae matter becauze ze poizon vid 'ave never been in ze actual drink.

A very intereztin' caze, ziz iz. Ach...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Kade Rivok

Will there be an autopsy to definitively determine that Skarzs was offed by the poison?  Or, should we just roll with that being definitively proven as fact?
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Tvaz definitely proven az a fact. Zey actually avready did an autopzy, und zen put 'im back togezer again after zey vere done.

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on November 13, 2022, 11:13:01 PMNev report on ze murder o' Skarzs:

--**---**--

It has been revealed that the member kenned as Skarzs was found dead in the Cellars by ze Friar, lying on his back. In his hand was a mug of October Ale, which it has just been determined containted- amongst other things- nightshade. From this evidence, it is now believed that the cause of death was poisoning. It is theorised that he started drinking the poisoned October Ale in the mug, got poisoned, and died. Whether he was aware of the nightshade in the drink prior to drinking, or also if he was forced into drinking the poisoned drink, has yet to be determined. Everybeast is advised to come forward if they have or discover any further clues or evidence that can help find the dead member's killer.

--**---**--

Kaaaaaaade, you're the Cellars mod. How could something like this happen on your watch? There's no way you don't know who did it - Unless you were slacking at your job, ooooooor you did it yourself. *Squints*

Kade Rivok

I'm the Cellars Loop actually; I'm not as all powerful as a mod.  Now, if I had been a mod, I can assure you that something like this wouldn't have happened, but I'm not really in control of that, AM I?

The fact that you're trying to cast doubt on fellow staff is a bit suspicious, don't you think?  And let's not forget that you were a founder of the original BWAS. HMMMMMMMMMMM
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

It was me. I mistook the nightshade for chamomile and put it in the October Ale to add to the flavor.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Kade Rivok

I don't know who you're trying to protect, but we both know that you don't play with alcohol.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

You're right. It's a tool.
*Puts on sunglasses and walks away*

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Rillbrook the Wanderer

*Gives out free October ale and watches the beasts that take some closely, but in such a manor that they don't notice*

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Rillbrook the Wanderer on November 25, 2022, 05:08:29 AM*Gives out free October ale and watches the beasts that take some closely, but in such a manor that they don't notice*

'ov daez vone look at ozerz in a manor...? Trough a vindov or zummat, may'apz? Vidnae it be better tae look at zem in a manner inztead...?

Verdauga

It is fine Rill; I appreciate the pun, at least.

*Said from a walkie-talkie.*

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Kade Rivok on November 16, 2022, 02:49:02 PMI'm the Cellars Loop actually; I'm not as all powerful as a mod.  Now, if I had been a mod, I can assure you that something like this wouldn't have happened, but I'm not really in control of that, AM I?

The fact that you're trying to cast doubt on fellow staff is a bit suspicious, don't you think?  And let's not forget that you were a founder of the original BWAS. HMMMMMMMMMMM

The Cellars is still your domain to keep a close eye on, y'know. We thought we could trust you to keep everything under control and keep things like this from happening.

I may have been a founder of the original BWAS, but no permanent physical damage ever befell poor Skarzsles and it's been silent for many a moon now. Could this be you trying to set me up so you can take my place as senior mod, Mr. "I'm Just a LoOp But This Wouldn't Have Happened If I Were a Mod"? Is this a powergrab at the expense of one our members?

The Skarzs

*Rolls in my grave for being called Skarzsles.*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.