Of course he was
4 (12.9%)
No not at all I love him
3 (9.7%)
Well what do you think.... YES!
2 (6.5%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Romsca

I thought it was AWESOME! Martha, Saro, and Bragoon aside. That whole plot was dumb. But whenever they mentioned Badredd/Skrodd/Flinky, LONNA BOWSTRIPE, or Raga Bol (especially when he was defeated ;D) I was like YES!!!

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Romsca on November 08, 2013, 10:05:12 PM
I thought it was AWESOME! Martha, Saro, and Bragoon aside. That whole plot was dumb. But whenever they mentioned Badredd/Skrodd/Flinky, LONNA BOWSTRIPE, or Raga Bol (especially when he was defeated ;D) I was like YES!!!
I love Loamhedge for the same reasons, though I think that Bragoon and Saro were all right, though I REALLY didn't like Martha. :-\

Life is too short to rush through it.

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on November 08, 2013, 10:22:12 PM
Quote from: Romsca on November 08, 2013, 10:05:12 PM
I love Loamhedge for the same reasons, though I think that Bragoon and Saro were all right, though I REALLY didn't like Martha. :-\
Same here.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

JangoCoolguy

Oh yes, he was bad.

He may've been short and stupid, but deep down he was just as mean and ruthless as any other vermin. But he was just so...FUNNY!

Then Raga Bol came along and owned him (both ways!)

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: JangoCoolguy on November 09, 2013, 12:20:15 AM
Oh yes, he was bad.

He may've been short and stupid, but deep down he was just as mean and ruthless as any other vermin. But he was just so...FUNNY!

Then Raga Bol came along and owned him (both ways!)
Agreed on all points.

Life is too short to rush through it.

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on July 18, 2013, 09:36:31 PM
Naybeazt iz ever "truly" bad. Zere actionz an' planz may be conzidered wrong, but ze creaturez zemzelvez arenae bad.
He wasn't "truly bad" he was more of an idiot who wanted to prove how great he was. And he really failed.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

FlinkyFanatic

Quote from: Flib Bigboat on July 14, 2021, 04:45:48 PM
Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on July 18, 2013, 09:36:31 PMNaybeazt iz ever "truly" bad. Zere actionz an' planz may be conzidered wrong, but ze creaturez zemzelvez arenae bad.
He wasn't "truly bad" he was more of an idiot who wanted to prove how great he was. And he really failed.
This 100%. The very fact he insisted on being called BadRed just shows how utterly desperate he was on showing everyone how 'bad' he was. He's actually a perfect example of insecurity.

Tungro

I don't remember much about him, but from what I've read in the thread I'd assume so