News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Story

Started by Matthias720, September 26, 2011, 02:39:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rillbrook the Wanderer

As they were walking to get a plum pudding cake, the blue bush got closer and closer.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

It was followed by a red bush, which had been a wee bit late to the scene due to some costume difficulty off-stage and was trying to catch up.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rillbrook the Wanderer

The yellow bush was completely missing.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

It had accidentally fallen down a nearby trapdoor, and was rather occupied with keeping the Sheep that were hiding there from eating it. The Sheep however proved too much for it, and it was devoured. The story went on.

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Booklover

For some reason, the plum pudding was modelling for some fashion magazine. The blue bush stopped to admire it, and blew away in the wind.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Which is soon to become a major literary work entitled, Gone With The Wind.

WorshipTiria

Unfortunately, the the bush was never seen again and there was a memorial for it in the nearby forest.
I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

Rillbrook the Wanderer

*The red bush, though frightened by the untimely demise of it's brethren, continued on its mission*

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Suddenly, a small hole appeared in the ground in front of it, and out popped a Hobbit.

Booklover

The Hobbit left to eat second breakfast, though not without his pocket handkerchief.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

WorshipTiria

Unbeknownst to the hobbit, a large spider crawled out after him.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

The Hobbit had actually stolen the Spider's shiny onion ring, and she wanted it back. Or else.

WorshipTiria

Fortunately, there was a frog in the trees, ready to save the day.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

But unfortunately for the Hobbit, said Frog was also drunk from a wild party he had been to the previous night.

WorshipTiria

As the frog charged forward to save the day, he ended up stumbling and falling into the hole.