King Bull Sparra: 3
King Bloodfeather: 5

Cornflower MM

Matthias: 7
Martin II: 6
King Bloodfeather: 4

Quote from: Jack the Quick on July 26, 2019, 04:45:13 PM
but I realized that Lord Daskar is no longer active so that game no longer really works.

? ? ? ? It works just fine? The Hole of Shame/Hall of Fame is just a fun bonus thing, if you're that concerned you could keep track of it yourself.

PaulTheMarlfox

Matthias: 6
Martin 2: 6
The one and only god, King bull sparra: 4
King bloodfeather:4
"What... is the in flight speed velocity of an unladen swallow?"
-Monty Python And The Holy Grail

Sebias of Redwall

Matthias: 7
King Bull Sparra: 3 ;D
King Bloodfeather:4 (Who was Bloodfeather?"
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Jack the Quick

Quote from: Cornflower MM on August 05, 2019, 03:28:04 PM

Quote from: Jack the Quick on July 26, 2019, 04:45:13 PM
but I realized that Lord Daskar is no longer active so that game no longer really works.

? ? ? ? It works just fine? The Hole of Shame/Hall of Fame is just a fun bonus thing, if you're that concerned you could keep track of it yourself.
I didn't know that, but I guess there's already a bunch anyway. Sorry , I guess.

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on August 06, 2019, 07:18:24 PM
King Bloodfeather:4 (Who was Bloodfeather?"
I don't know, I just took the names from the Redwall Wiki  ;D

Matthias: 8
Martin II: 5
King Bloodfeather: 4
'I ate the sharpest tool in the shed'

"Inconceivable!" ~Vizzini, The Princess Bride

"Art is never complete, only abandoned," ~Leonardo da Vinci

Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

Matthias: 9
Martin II: 5
King Bloodfeather: 3

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

King Bloodfeather: 2
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Sebias of Redwall

Matthias: 10
King Bloodfeather: 1

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Tungro

Martin II: 7

Jarky Thistlebrush

Martin II: 8
King Bull Sparra: 2
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Tungro

Jarky Thistlebrush

King Bull Sparra: 2

Sebias of Redwall

Martin II: 9
King Bull Sparra: 1

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!