News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Roleplay-ish game

Started by Jarky Thistlebrush, August 13, 2019, 08:43:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarky Thistlebrush

This is where y' c'n flippin' write stuff. It's kind o' like a bloomin' roleplay, but not quite. Basically y' express your blinkin' opinion like a creature o' Redwall, for bally example, if I were a flamin' wildcat, (which I'm not, so don't get any flippin' ideas) and someone said something I didn't like, I'd chop their head off.

Wildcat approaches, waving sword. "I would never chop an innocent creature's head off, rabbet." Proceeds to chop so-called rabbet's head off.

Y' get th' bloomin' picture.
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Jarky Thistlebrush

Whoops! Put this on th' wrong flamin' board, wot wot!
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Tungro

Quote from: Jarky Thistlebrush on August 13, 2019, 09:05:59 AM
Whoops! Put this on th' wrong flamin' board, wot wot!
PM either @DanielofRedwall or @Captain Tammo and they should be able to get it moved for you

Captain Tammo

@Tungro I moved the topic to Forum Games. I didn't think it'd quite fit in the RP board. That said...

A wild Tammo approaches and places his hands on his hips "Well I think you are a flamin' wildcat! An' you can't chop my head off because that's rude!"

... I get that right?
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Jarky Thistlebrush

Yep, perfect.

The wildcat sticks his tongue out. "Well, I'm the rudest of the rude, SO THERE!" the wildcat proceeds to throw a tantrum, which ends with him throwing his sword across the clearing where it is embedded in an old, thick-barked oak tree."Whoops!"the wildcat grins. "Better run!" the wildcat turns his back on the hare and races towards the relative safety of the woodlands.

One-Eye the wildcat

*pops out from behind a tree and stabs the other wildcat in the face*
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Jarky Thistlebrush

The wildcat runs around a tree, yowling. The severed hare head rolls across the clearing to rejoin with its body. "Oh, hello chaps, wot wot!"

Sebias of Redwall

An otter appears from the side of a riverbank and, seeing the bouncing head, jumps back in the water.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

*The hare stumbles lopsidedly towards the riverbank* Err... Food... eh... wot wot...

The Grey Coincidence

*A ferret drags himself out of his burrow, yawning and scratching himself*
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Jarky Thistlebrush

The hare, fully recovered now, walks towards the burrow. "I say old thing, have y' seen any confounded wildcats in th' area?"

The Grey Coincidence

The ferret narrowed his eyes. Who was this hare and why were they talking to him? "No..."

Jack the Quick

The squirrel jumped down and stabbed the hare in the head
"Oi thar, ol' chap. This evil lookin' 'are cusin ye truble, matey?"
'I ate the sharpest tool in the shed'

"Inconceivable!" ~Vizzini, The Princess Bride

"Art is never complete, only abandoned," ~Leonardo da Vinci

Long live the RRR!!

The Grey Coincidence

The ferret shrugged. "Mather always said a stranger be a danger."

Jarky Thistlebrush

The hare toppled over forwards, landing face-down in the mud.