News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Roleplay-ish game

Started by Jarky Thistlebrush, August 13, 2019, 08:43:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

One-Eye the wildcat

*draws scimitar and karambit knife, doing a ready pose with the former, while expertly twirling the latter.*

If you want to die, then I suppose I could fight you.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: The Grey Coincidence on August 23, 2019, 01:19:34 PM
While all this had been occurring the ferret had been reading a very epic and fun story about a wombat that was also quite sad. He wasn't crying, he insisted you were. But the ending was as bittersweet as endings came.
Sits beside the ferret. "Can I read that book? Looks neat, though a little long."
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Grey Coincidence

The ferret passed the book over. "It's called Digger and is written by Ursula Vernon, a mongoose reccomended it to me."
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Jarky Thistlebrush

The hare draws her sword. She pulls a bazooka out from behind a nearby tree, and stands ready.
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

One-Eye the wildcat

*silently slices jarkys throat*
sayonara
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Jarky Thistlebrush

The wound heals with astonishing speed, and with a zing of steel, the hare wrenches a katana out of the bazooka.
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

One-Eye the wildcat

Ah,but if you could somehow lift said bazooka, firing it would break every bone in your body. There is a reason I only use firearms in my fics.

Long live the RRR!!

Jarky Thistlebrush

But I didn't, ole' chap. I unsheathed a katana out of it, donchaknow.

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: The Grey Coincidence on August 23, 2019, 10:46:03 PM
The ferret passed the book over. "It's called Digger and is written by Ursula Vernon, a mongoose reccomended it to me."
The otter nods wisely. "Ah, Ursurral Vurn. I've heard of him. He's a great writer!"

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Grey Coincidence

"Better than ye." The ferret muttered. "An' they're more of an artist really. It's a graphic novel don'tcha know."

Sebias of Redwall

"Er...of course." The otter scratched his head. What in fur is a graphic novel?

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Grey Coincidence

"D'ye think we should 'elp loony fight that hare-thing-what-looks-like a rabbit?"

Jarky Thistlebrush

The said hare turns on Grey and Sebias, holding the katana. "Would you care t' flippin' repeat that?"

The Grey Coincidence

"Repeat what?" The ferret turned to the audience of this great, tragic play and spoke to them as an aside. Shakespeare would have been proud of the cinematography. "Mine own whispers seemed to have dug themselves from the ground and into the long twisted ears of Bugs Bunny's cousin, like rabbits out for carrots she stares at me now, with a blade that so resembles the famous Shargarepa that I know at once her to be a bunny, yet saying so to my honest companion seems to have wrought upon her a rage and desire to kill known only to the badgers in bloodwrath me mather warned me about when I was a wee little ferret. The lightning has struck and the curtains have called! Tis now I must take action and find my course amongst the wattery stars. To strike down this offended rabbit, or to play coy and let my friend do the same..."

shisteer of nothing much

A mole's head appeared between the hare and the ferret. She heaved herself out of the hole and turned to the angry creatures. "Hurr, hurr! It be noight noice to be foighting loik that. You'm beasters shud be knoiwing beterer. Now, put 'ee sharping thingers away an' cum share moi deeper'n'ever poi whoile et be hot."
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!