News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Reaction Game

Started by Coobreedan, November 30, 2011, 04:56:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coobreedan

This game is simple. Here's the example:

Coobreedan: What is your reaction to this game?

RandomUser429: It is cool. What was your reaction to episode 50 of Naruto?

Coobreedan: It was awesome becasue it has Jiraiya in it. What would your reaction be if I turned into a dragon?

AnotherRandomUser885: It would scare me. What was your reaction to my fanfic?
Etc.

I'll start.

What is your reaction to this game?
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Nightfire

Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Trigoma

*wonders what he is supposed to react too*

wuts your reaction to the hunger games movie?
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Nightfire

I'm now hungry.

What's your reaction when I go into a Bloodwrath-induced rage?
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Trigoma

never seen one. i would probly be indifferant...

wuts your reaction to deeper-n-ever-n-turnip-n-tater-n-beetroot pie?
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Nightfire

Coobreedan

Remember to put a question....

What would you reaction to it raining squirrels be?
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Captain Tammo

Do they have swords?
What would be your reaction if you stumbled into a wormhole and found Mossflower country?
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

rakkety tam

what would be  your reaction if martin the warrior showed up in your room with his sword and said u are the chosen one
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Trigoma

i would wake up

what would be your reaction if it rained pizza sauce
—Happy Mask Salesman

Tiria Wildlough

I would eat it. Then I would have a shower.
What would your reaction be if you knew everyone here in person?
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

I would be so happy!!!!! :) ;D

What would your reaction be if I flooded every forum topic with links to Celtic Woman songs?

Tiria Wildlough

I would report you to the mods.
What would your reaction be if I ceased to be active on this forum? :o
I'm not a hipster.

Coobreedan

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! DON"T CEASE TO BE ACTIVE! NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
What your reaction be if a giant orange apple ate you?

Tiria Wildlough

Nothing, 'cause I would be eaten. ;D
What would your reaction be if 100 death-defying beavers had  you under arrest?
I'm not a hipster.