News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Jokes

Started by Redwall Musician, June 25, 2011, 02:02:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Mask

My wife asked me why I carry I gun in the house. I whisper in her ear, "Decepticons." She laughed, the the toaster laughed, I shot the toaster. It was a good time.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Russa Nodrey

A guy knocked on my door asking for a small donation for the local pool, so I gave him a glass of water.
Freddy

Izeroth

Two chemists walk into a bar. The first one says, "I'll have some H20." The second one says, "I'll have H20 too"-- and he dies.

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Izeroth

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on July 24, 2015, 11:56:53 AM
*H2O

*facepalm* I have no idea how I never saw that sub tag.

Tungro

How do you make a napkin dance? You put a little boogie in it.

Sebias of Redwall

My boss told me to have a good day...

...so I went home.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

I wasn't ready to make the decision to buy a new mattress just yet, so I slept on it.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

Lol, nice.

Yesterday I saw a guy spill all his Scrabble letters on the road. I asked him "What's the word on the street?"

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Oh, that's cute.;D

At first I wanted a brain transplant, but then I changed my mind.

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

ME: Hey, didja know I can ride a horse bareback?
FRIEND: Yeah, sure.
ME: I can!
FRIEND: Prove it.
ME: Okay, here, hold my shirt.

Kade Rivok

Verdsteerpre-dodge^-^
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

*sets a bed for Kade to dodge into*

Should I say Ebanok, or your fluff? :D