News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Boasting Contest!

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, July 24, 2011, 11:06:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unimaginative

I didn't need the smell, I just needed to look them in the eye.
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Delthion

But I can kill Orcs, Nazgul, Melkor, Sauron, Trolls, Ungatt Trunn, Gulo the Savage, Cluny the Scourge, Slagar, Mokkan, Tsarmina, Gabool, Ublaz, the Foxwolf, and Ferahgo. All while participating in a pie-eating contest!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

LT Sandpaw

That's a lot of talk for someone who just sits and eats pie, you got any trophies to prove what you say, I thought not.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Delthion

(You're supposed to boast and say, "Well I did all of that while I was napping!" Or something like that.)
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

LT Sandpaw

Undermining won't work on me, I can out brag and out insult anyone.

Delthion

(No, I mean you're supposed to try and outboast me in the subject that I put forward.)

SilentSam

I could do that with one hand.
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Maudie

Hah. That's all? You've never seen me do karate, have you?
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

LT Sandpaw

Ha karate, lets see you do a fancy kick when I break your arm with an arm bar using Jujitsu.

Unimaginative

Hah, you are funny. I knocked down a building with a single kick, and I don't even do Karate!
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Delthion

That's it? I knocked down New York City just by looking at it!

LT Sandpaw

@Han It must have only been a Card house.

@Delthion Yup it probably took one look at your ugly mug and toppled

Well I hit the earth and brought up mountain taller then Everest, I then smashed it back down. After that I was hungry and I ate the moon which I know was made out of cheese and used to be square, And when people cried for it back I rolled it into a ball and spat it back out. After that I drank the entire ocean then ran around the world till I sweated so much it put it right back, only salty. I jumped from the top of the world and flown to the edge of space. And now I'm back for more!

Delthion

LT that's not the way you do it, you take the person's boast and then say that you did even more by doing less.

LT Sandpaw

@Delthion, Sorry Bro but there's nothing in the rules that say I have to go off what you just said before, I insulted your boast and made my own, :-\

Delthion