News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Boasting Contest!

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, July 24, 2011, 11:06:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightfire

Nightfire smacks Cobreedan so hard that his grandchildren felt pain.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Tiria Wildlough

This is developing into a forum fight!  :o
*Tiria flicks watermelon seeds at Nightfire until she goes crazy*
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

Streamblaze jumps on top of an anthill and announces...something. "I once smacked a boulder so hard it shrank into a stone! Then I made Fifteen thousand Otter Rockcreams and scoffed 'em all!"
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Coobreedan

Then I took off my squashed up skeletal snake disguise and became a penguin. I pulled out a spear and jabbed Nightfire in her neck with the sharp end!
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Eazy, mateyz. Thiz  iz a boaztin' contezt, nay a forum fight. If ye be wantin' tha', ye can alwayz be booted da'n tae the cellarz...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Nightfire

I once jumped clear o'er Salamandastron! The I ate the mountain and turned the badger lord into a duck!

Coobreedan

:'(

I uploaded a Kirby picture!
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Nightfire

I uploaded two Samus Aran pictures to the Metroid discussion!

gorath

Who cares, I've swum across the sea from peace island to salamandastron, then I immediately killed twenty score vermin with one swipe
My favorite people: Obi Wan, Satele Shan, Jek 14, Kai, Longtooth, and Kili.

Nightfire

I was swallowed by the Green Maelstrom! Unfortunately, I died, but I managed to kill twentyscore wearats and swim out o' there, then I swam all the way to Ruddaring carrying the Pearl Queen on my back!

Dannflor

my mum said I was born in the cellars with october ale at my feet
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: Nightfire on August 23, 2011, 08:42:03 PM
I once jumped clear o'er Salamandastron! The I ate the mountain and turned the badger lord into a duck!
Hahahaha! That made me laugh! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
I once met Ranguvar Foeseeker going down the street, and I biffed her so hard that she couldn't see straight for a season! *evil cackle*
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Taggerung_of_Redwall

I'm making the 8000th post for this board.
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Nightfire

I once biffed Tiria Wildloug so hard she couldn't walk for a badger's age!

*evil cackle*

Dannflor

Once I chopped cluny's tail with a piece of wood and slaughtered all his hoard
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.