Previous topic - Next topic

Where should the group go next?

The Cloud City (Best and only option)
6 (54.5%)
Jump off the top of the tower
5 (45.5%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Norham Waterpaw

Ooc: My my, you seem to be the only active player in this,hmm?  :-\  But you're doing good!  :)

The beast reeled back, screeching in pain. It's skull had a blackened brushmark on it's forehead, which it grasped firmly with a claw. It ran down the corridor from whence it came.

Dina noticed something in the room that she, and the others had entered. There was a chest...

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Leatho Shellhound

Sounds cool, but I'm already in a lot of RP's.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Blaggut

Rimp moves cautiously forward, and examines the chest, he then sees there is a code lock...

Also do we get diff weapons or light one hand or two handed short swords at some point?
~Just a soft space boi~

Norham Waterpaw

@Blaggut: Patience my friend, patience...

Rimp suddenly stops short. He heard a voice. It was saying something. 5-2-3, 5-2-3!

Clearly, this was the combination...

Faiyloe

Dina began looking around behind near by rocks for the source of the voice.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Norham Waterpaw

As Dina turned over rocks, the door behind them slammed shut, and there wasa definite click of the lock.

Tam and Martin

OOC: Wait, since I signed up, can I join any time?

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Faiyloe

OOC: I think so.  ;D

BIC: Dina whorled around and tried the door it wouldn't budge so she decided to unlock the chest. 

Norham Waterpaw

Quote from: Tam and Martin on August 25, 2013, 10:33:42 PM
OOC: Wait, since I signed up, can I join any time?

Of course, you and the others are in a group, with Rimp and Dina.

BIC: The chest opened right up. Inside, there was more oil for the torches, and short daggers for all. The door behind them unlocked. The tunnel from which they came was gone, but another decision. It was a brightly painted door, with flowers and such on it, a bone lined, steel, vault like door, and a glass door, which light poured out of.

Blaggut

Rimp pushed her aside and took out a thin dagger! YES
~Just a soft space boi~

Norham Waterpaw

Ooc: Goodness, Yeoman pushy pants!  ;D

Well, what about the three doors?

Faiyloe

The Glass door looked good but it might be a trap and if that were so then the steel door would be the one to take but then again it might not be a trap and that would mean the glass door would be the best one. Finally curiosity won off in the end and she took the Glass door.

rachel25

OOC what shall I do can I post or is it just Faiyloe's character in this situation

Norham Waterpaw

It's everybody. Everyone is in the same group!

The glass door opened easily. The light instantly stopped shining. Instead, a dull, depressing green glow came from anrouns the corner.