News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Two Truths and a Lie

Started by Edraithel, May 17, 2014, 10:34:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Edraithel

If you don't know how to play this is how it works I will say two truths and a lie about mysef the first person to guess which is the lie gets to go next, then we guess which is the lie for them, and so on.

I've been to another country other then my own, I hate airplanes, and I like to do archery.
"A cage," she said. "To stay behind bars, until use and old age accept them, and all chance of doing great deeds is gone beyond recall or desire." - Eowyn, Lord of the Rings

"Listen for the destination in your heart if you lose sight of your path." D. Gray Man

Slagar 11

The lie is "I like archery."

Edraithel

"A cage," she said. "To stay behind bars, until use and old age accept them, and all chance of doing great deeds is gone beyond recall or desire." - Eowyn, Lord of the Rings

"Listen for the destination in your heart if you lose sight of your path." D. Gray Man

Kitsune

Edraithel