News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Guess the age of the user above you

Started by Skyblade, February 07, 2015, 05:54:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Eh, almost. Kinda sorta. :P (I really do think it's flattering you seem to think I'm fifteen. Try going lower. ;)(

Again, 18-ish?

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Cornflower MM

The Mask

I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Delthion

@Corn, I think he was playing off of my guess at his age, even though I knew that he was younger than Matthias he seems older than that.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Skyblade

Again, 14 or around there. Late middle school or early high school student.

The flaw to this game is getting the same person more than once. But I suppose one can always elaborate.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Rusvul

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Wot, wot!

"Get him! Grab that spy! I want his head!"
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Banya

17.  High school junior, halfway through the school year... if you're not 17 you will be soon, so close enough.

Mhera

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Wot, wot!

"Get him! Grab that spy! I want his head!"
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."